Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 289 290
woohoo! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
woohoo!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DXaRxvF.png[/img] @404UserNotFound @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @winterprism @WishUponADragon Whoops! This was actually done a few days ago but I forgot to post it. [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] This is Amphibian, who represents animals from that family (like frogs/newts/salamanders) as well as any other animals that can breathe both air and water, as well as other things that can handle both land and sea (like amphibious vehicles?)
DXaRxvF.png

@404UserNotFound
@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@winterprism
@WishUponADragon

Whoops! This was actually done a few days ago but I forgot to post it.

This is Amphibian, who represents animals from that family (like frogs/newts/salamanders) as well as any other animals that can breathe both air and water, as well as other things that can handle both land and sea (like amphibious vehicles?)
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai Amphibian looks great!

On a side note, when do you think the shop will be opening again? I'm about to get a job in a month and I am eyeing an Aeon stone for All Nighter!
@Dembai Amphibian looks great!

On a side note, when do you think the shop will be opening again? I'm about to get a job in a month and I am eyeing an Aeon stone for All Nighter!
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
very cool @Dembai
very cool @Dembai
7h7RKGy.png
[quote name="@404UserNotFound" date="2021-03-12 08:29:27" ] Dembai Amphibian looks great! On a side note, when do you think the shop will be opening again? I'm about to get a job in a month and I am eyeing an Aeon stone for All Nighter! [/quote] I'll be making a few important announcements to that effect next week - but the short answer is "I'm not sure exactly when, but yes, eventually, lol" The long answer is...longer. But would result in the same answer. XD
@404UserNotFound wrote on 2021-03-12 08:29:27:
Dembai Amphibian looks great!

I'll be making a few important announcements to that effect next week - but the short answer is "I'm not sure exactly when, but yes, eventually, lol"

The long answer is...longer. But would result in the same answer. XD
5gSLBV0.png
I now head cannon that Faunus and Florian more or less "adopt" their younger siblings and helping them grow in eaches ideology. Like lichen and flora go do greenery **** while amphibian and fauna are doing swampy/beach/rain forest ****, all while 2/3rds custodying coral with Florian having him more than Faunus.
cuz coral is actually an animal and not a plant, ya know

totally forgot mudskipper, theyd go spend time with amphibian and fauna
I now head cannon that Faunus and Florian more or less "adopt" their younger siblings and helping them grow in eaches ideology. Like lichen and flora go do greenery **** while amphibian and fauna are doing swampy/beach/rain forest ****, all while 2/3rds custodying coral with Florian having him more than Faunus.
cuz coral is actually an animal and not a plant, ya know

totally forgot mudskipper, theyd go spend time with amphibian and fauna
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7Ws8NBA.png[/img] @404UserNotFound @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @winterprism @WishUponADragon Coral has been summoned! It represents Coral reefs, coral types/parts, beneficial symbiosis, the functions of coral in ecosystems, etc. This is the final of the four from the LIFE/WATER/EARTH summon so the owners of those can divvy them up. Because there's four of them, and three of you, one of you can take two (but mind your "five free" limit) or you can give it back to the store (all three owners get 100 points) and I'll raffle it! Owners please fill out the following: [code]Remnant wanted: Remnant Name: Pronouns: Do you want a Sig?:[/code]
7Ws8NBA.png

@404UserNotFound
@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@winterprism
@WishUponADragon

Coral has been summoned! It represents Coral reefs, coral types/parts, beneficial symbiosis, the functions of coral in ecosystems, etc.

This is the final of the four from the LIFE/WATER/EARTH summon so the owners of those can divvy them up. Because there's four of them, and three of you, one of you can take two (but mind your "five free" limit) or you can give it back to the store (all three owners get 100 points) and I'll raffle it!

Owners please fill out the following:
Code:
Remnant wanted: Remnant Name: Pronouns: Do you want a Sig?:
5gSLBV0.png
Pretty baby! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] I'm most interested in Coral~
Pretty baby! I'm most interested in Coral~
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
I'm interested in Mudskipper~
I'm interested in Mudskipper~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Just here to say that Coral looks amazing!
Just here to say that Coral looks amazing!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 289 290