Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 289 290
@Skydust

Would you be interested in pairing Fire with Life once she comes off of her cooldown (whenever that is? After they get their Aeon form it should lessen that cooldown time as well). If I remember correctly, Dembai mentioned that they could possibly produce some food item themed remnants together!
@Skydust

Would you be interested in pairing Fire with Life once she comes off of her cooldown (whenever that is? After they get their Aeon form it should lessen that cooldown time as well). If I remember correctly, Dembai mentioned that they could possibly produce some food item themed remnants together!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion Sure thing! That sounds cool to me :)
@phoenyxillusion Sure thing! That sounds cool to me :)
[quote name="@phoenyxillusion" date="2020-11-18 14:10:57" ] @Skydust Would you be interested in pairing Fire with Life once she comes off of her cooldown (whenever that is? After they get their Aeon form it should lessen that cooldown time as well). If I remember correctly, Dembai mentioned that they could possibly produce some food item themed remnants together! [/quote] Food has been moved to Prime status So that it can breed with both Life and Fire...because like...I want to have like Vampire Bat (Life + Food) and like Chili Peppers (Fire + Food) Life + Fire would probably Result in Burn, (something referencing using fire for new growth), and maybe "Lighter" or "Firestarter"? Just because again, we would be losing out on really good combos if I approached food that way. I hope that's okay.
@phoenyxillusion wrote on 2020-11-18 14:10:57:
@Skydust

Food has been moved to Prime status So that it can breed with both Life and Fire...because like...I want to have like Vampire Bat (Life + Food) and like Chili Peppers (Fire + Food)

Life + Fire would probably Result in Burn, (something referencing using fire for new growth), and maybe "Lighter" or "Firestarter"?

Just because again, we would be losing out on really good combos if I approached food that way.

I hope that's okay.
5gSLBV0.png
F L U F F I
M O T H. I S. F L O O F
F L U F F I
M O T H. I S. F L O O F
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jdtXXwm.png[/img] @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TangerineFruit @TeaHorse @teaThyme @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon All-Nighter has been refined! She represents the ideas of pushing past your limits, and the behaviours around, reasons for, and consequnces of not sleeping. The slots for breeding have been claimed HOWEVER, three of those slots have yet to be used! If you want to get a breeding in, DetectivePopcorn, Sturmflux and BottledLightning are all still looking for Remnants to pair up! (Remember you can use CTRL+F on the front page to see what Remnants they have that might make interesting offspring!)
jdtXXwm.png

@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TangerineFruit
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

All-Nighter has been refined! She represents the ideas of pushing past your limits, and the behaviours around, reasons for, and consequnces of not sleeping.

The slots for breeding have been claimed HOWEVER, three of those slots have yet to be used!

If you want to get a breeding in, DetectivePopcorn, Sturmflux and BottledLightning are all still looking for Remnants to pair up!

(Remember you can use CTRL+F on the front page to see what Remnants they have that might make interesting offspring!)
5gSLBV0.png
Kylie is such a mood tbh
Kylie is such a mood tbh
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/G7FX9dc.png[/img] @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @NostalgicBreeze @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TangerineFruit @TeaHorse @teaThyme @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Mood Lighting has been Refined! While his idea doesn't pass to his offspring, his traits do - with a guaranteed pass on Lighting. If you were to breed using him you two non-Terminus Remnants (or one Regular Remnant and one "stored" one) in order to get one. He does create an extra result for his owner.
G7FX9dc.png

@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@InfectedWolf
@itsrainningtacos
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@NostalgicBreeze
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TangerineFruit
@TeaHorse
@teaThyme
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@TypeFull
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Mood Lighting has been Refined! While his idea doesn't pass to his offspring, his traits do - with a guaranteed pass on Lighting. If you were to breed using him you two non-Terminus Remnants (or one Regular Remnant and one "stored" one) in order to get one. He does create an extra result for his owner.
5gSLBV0.png
all hail food prime

turkey head returns
all hail food prime

turkey head returns
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Yello friends~ I am quiet, but still around! Both Trench and Topography are available for breeding, if anyone is interested. :)
Yello friends~ I am quiet, but still around! Both Trench and Topography are available for breeding, if anyone is interested. :)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Dembai, Here's the form for the Breeding Request!

Source 1: Remnant: Seduction
Source 2: Remnant: Wishing Star
Source 3: Remnant: LLLT
Items to be used (and owners): None this time.

Courtesy Ping for @GaijinIxchel.
@Dembai, Here's the form for the Breeding Request!

Source 1: Remnant: Seduction
Source 2: Remnant: Wishing Star
Source 3: Remnant: LLLT
Items to be used (and owners): None this time.

Courtesy Ping for @GaijinIxchel.
I5UJBVd.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 289 290