Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 289 290
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BsqfEHN.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon So...rare day that I have any amount of energy...but I managed to get this one done too - sorry about the double ping. ^^;; Mewl is the idea of a hungry child crying. It brings in the ideas of sadness, whimpering, begging, AND early communication from infants. Tomorrow we'll get more done! <3 BottledLightning and Kveldulfr - let me know who gets what, genders, names and if you want a sig!
BsqfEHN.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

So...rare day that I have any amount of energy...but I managed to get this one done too - sorry about the double ping. ^^;;

Mewl is the idea of a hungry child crying. It brings in the ideas of sadness, whimpering, begging, AND early communication from infants.

Tomorrow we'll get more done! <3

BottledLightning and Kveldulfr - let me know who gets what, genders, names and if you want a sig!

5gSLBV0.png
I WANT TO STEAL IT
I WANT TO STEAL IT
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
[quote name="leeanndawuulf" date="2020-03-26 11:02:06" ] [center][emoji=music note size=1]~[emoji=music notes size=1]~ Toss a coin to your witcher, oh valley of plenty ~[emoji=music notes size=1]~[emoji=music note size=1][/center] [/quote] LOL Love that series! Wild Hunt is so adorable! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
leeanndawuulf wrote on 2020-03-26 11:02:06:
~~ Toss a coin to your witcher, oh valley of plenty ~~

LOL Love that series!

Wild Hunt is so adorable!
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
Both the most precious babies!!

PROTECC MEWL AT ALL COSTS
Both the most precious babies!!

PROTECC MEWL AT ALL COSTS
Oh no Mewl is so adorable, please make sure lots of hugs are available! (And food!!!)
Oh no Mewl is so adorable, please make sure lots of hugs are available! (And food!!!)
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
Seeing Mewl makes me want to say "Aww" and cry at the same time. I love how they look! When I read what they represent, I can see it in my head because I have two young daughters and I remember when they were babies. [emoji=heart size=1] Wild Hunt isn't what I thought they would look like, but I like how they look and I like the aura. I love the design of Visual Art! How messy they are and all the tools in their hair! [emoji=heart size=1]
Seeing Mewl makes me want to say "Aww" and cry at the same time. I love how they look! When I read what they represent, I can see it in my head because I have two young daughters and I remember when they were babies.

Wild Hunt isn't what I thought they would look like, but I like how they look and I like the aura.

I love the design of Visual Art! How messy they are and all the tools in their hair!
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
@Dembai

OMG, they are beautiful!

@BottledLightning

I am interested in The Great Hunt because wolves are my jam. Would it be okay with you though?

@mercurialwings

Thank you for the notification! :3
@Dembai

OMG, they are beautiful!

@BottledLightning

I am interested in The Great Hunt because wolves are my jam. Would it be okay with you though?

@mercurialwings

Thank you for the notification! :3
T4tp2CW.png
Yule is a grandma now.
Yule is a grandma now.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
I want a Remnant so mine can be a parent ;3;
I want a Remnant so mine can be a parent ;3;
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@Kveldulfr

And Geralt is my jam :)

Should we have @Dembai do a roll off or something on Random.org?
@Kveldulfr

And Geralt is my jam :)

Should we have @Dembai do a roll off or something on Random.org?
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 289 290