Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 289 290
Oh my, Ifrit is amazing!
Oh my, Ifrit is amazing!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xuBPwUZ.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon When this Remnant is summoned something...seems different. Remnants notice immediately. This Remnant is a Terminus. This means that they will always pass their Absolute trait but otherwise cannot contribute an "idea" to the breeding. They also do not join the stores. (LLLT stands for Low-Level Light Therapy - a form of heat therapy. Since it is done with a laser it can target areas that would otherwise be unreachable by a heat pad, like the inside of the nose or mouth. Some quacks believe that it can also "make you immortal" but that belief is very unfounded, lol) I know it's a bit soon but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this is a good example of a Terminus. I don't think I could take such a specific therapy to any other places, really. I hope that's okay with the owners of the parents. NOTE: Ifrit is not a Terminus.
xuBPwUZ.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

When this Remnant is summoned something...seems different.

Remnants notice immediately. This Remnant is a Terminus.

This means that they will always pass their Absolute trait but otherwise cannot contribute an "idea" to the breeding. They also do not join the stores.

(LLLT stands for Low-Level Light Therapy - a form of heat therapy. Since it is done with a laser it can target areas that would otherwise be unreachable by a heat pad, like the inside of the nose or mouth. Some quacks believe that it can also "make you immortal" but that belief is very unfounded, lol)

I know it's a bit soon but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this is a good example of a Terminus. I don't think I could take such a specific therapy to any other places, really.

I hope that's okay with the owners of the parents.

NOTE: Ifrit is not a Terminus.
5gSLBV0.png
OOh, the first Terminus remnant! That is also a really interesting idea- I hadn't heard of that type of therapy before. :D
OOh, the first Terminus remnant! That is also a really interesting idea- I hadn't heard of that type of therapy before. :D
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
[quote name="@GrinningWolf24" date="2020-03-12 12:16:55" ] OOh, the first Terminus remnant! That is also a really interesting idea- I hadn't heard of that type of therapy before. :D [/quote] I actually had it before. It's like a tiiiiiiny heating pad. Right on the spot you need it. It's nice because it can be done while you're sitting up, which if you had a crick in your neck like I did, getting to a laying down position or trying to hold a heating pad in place is painful and hard to do.
@GrinningWolf24 wrote on 2020-03-12 12:16:55:

I actually had it before. It's like a tiiiiiiny heating pad. Right on the spot you need it.

It's nice because it can be done while you're sitting up, which if you had a crick in your neck like I did, getting to a laying down position or trying to hold a heating pad in place is painful and hard to do.
5gSLBV0.png
Some questions about Terminus Remnants-

Do their owners get to pick the absolute trait?

Will it be on their card?

Will it say Terminus on their card?

all that aside, they are really really cute!

guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Hooooooold da truck on

they all boOTIFUL

yes yes yes
Heh
Hooooooold da truck on

they all boOTIFUL

yes yes yes
Heh
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@LunarParadox: Did you have a preference between the two? I have someone I'd like to gift LLLT if you didn't.
@LunarParadox: Did you have a preference between the two? I have someone I'd like to gift LLLT if you didn't.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2020-03-12 12:59:43" ] Some questions about Terminus Remnants- Do their owners get to pick the absolute trait? Will it be on their card? Will it say Terminus on their card? all that aside, they are really really cute! [/quote] Hee hee, it is on their card already! and while I thought about letting them pick, I also considered that I wanted to make sure it was the STRONGEST trait they had. They will contribute those other traits as well, but since they don't offer "ideas", I wanted to make sure that people feel good about what that remnant offers. And Affix (Hair) is pretty good. It really allows for a lot of neat variety, from Earth's little hair rocks to Yules bows, to Water's "wave".
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2020-03-12 12:59:43:

Hee hee, it is on their card already! and while I thought about letting them pick, I also considered that I wanted to make sure it was the STRONGEST trait they had.

They will contribute those other traits as well, but since they don't offer "ideas", I wanted to make sure that people feel good about what that remnant offers. And Affix (Hair) is pretty good. It really allows for a lot of neat variety, from Earth's little hair rocks to Yules bows, to Water's "wave".
5gSLBV0.png
@mercurialwings

I'd like to keep Ifrit, if that's okay with you! Feel free to gift LLLT to whoever you want! :)
@mercurialwings

I'd like to keep Ifrit, if that's okay with you! Feel free to gift LLLT to whoever you want! :)
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@LunarParadox: Absolutely and thank you~ ^ ^

@Dembai: I am gifting LLLT to @GaijinIxchel~

@GaijinIxchel: Pick a name and gender for your new Remnant!
@LunarParadox: Absolutely and thank you~ ^ ^

@Dembai: I am gifting LLLT to @GaijinIxchel~

@GaijinIxchel: Pick a name and gender for your new Remnant!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 289 290