Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 289 290
I would die for hydrogens electron *its so cute I just can’t*
pDgbTnF.png
[quote name="RingMaster" date="2020-03-10 11:48:26" ] I would die for hydrogens electron *its so cute I just can’t* [/quote] *dies*
RingMaster wrote on 2020-03-10 11:48:26:

*dies*
One week left on value auction also means ONE WEEK TIL STORE IS RESTOCKED!!!!!!
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="leeanndawuulf" date="2020-03-10 12:31:41" ] One week left on value auction also means ONE WEEK TIL STORE IS RESTOCKED!!!!!! [/quote] [b]HYPE[/b]
leeanndawuulf wrote on 2020-03-10 12:31:41:

HYPE
pDgbTnF.png
To whoever can answer,
Whenever a breeding happens, do the children of those Remnants go up for raffle, like Festive Aroma and Flying Reindeer?
To whoever can answer,
Whenever a breeding happens, do the children of those Remnants go up for raffle, like Festive Aroma and Flying Reindeer?
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@CrierNightglori depends on the owners, if the owners want them too I think that’s how it goes. I know alien was kindly given to me. Some decide to donate their children, others keep a few, others chose to raffle them [emoji=banescale laughing size=2] it all depends on the owners choice!
@CrierNightglori depends on the owners, if the owners want them too I think that’s how it goes. I know alien was kindly given to me. Some decide to donate their children, others keep a few, others chose to raffle them it all depends on the owners choice!
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster [quote name="RingMaster" date="2020-02-27 08:24:38" ] I think the whole lot of kiddos will be cool but I’m most excited for reptillian (cause reptilian overload for the win) but yes for conspiracy and Depersonalization (and alien abduction will sure be interesting to see!). [b]I don’t know how me and RaenHale are going to split the kids up yet, I think it’s going to be a wait and see![/b] [/quote] kIDSSSS? You mean you have de bebez??!?!!??!? Edit: I saw the breeding request and now I feel so stupid ^^;;;;
@RingMaster
RingMaster wrote on 2020-02-27 08:24:38:
I think the whole lot of kiddos will be cool but I’m most excited for reptillian (cause reptilian overload for the win) but yes for conspiracy and Depersonalization (and alien abduction will sure be interesting to see!). I don’t know how me and RaenHale are going to split the kids up yet, I think it’s going to be a wait and see!

kIDSSSS? You mean you have de bebez??!?!!??!?
Edit: I saw the breeding request and now I feel so stupid ^^;;;;
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@CrierNightglori yes all de creepy and wonderful bebeez [emoji=banescale love size=2] we are waiting to see how the art will turn out before deciding how to divide them up between us and what to do with the 4 kids lol [emoji=banescale winking size=2] everyone’s excited for conspiracy though! The art isn’t done yet. And technically they are summons since remnants can’t “reproduce”
@CrierNightglori yes all de creepy and wonderful bebeez we are waiting to see how the art will turn out before deciding how to divide them up between us and what to do with the 4 kids lol everyone’s excited for conspiracy though! The art isn’t done yet. And technically they are summons since remnants can’t “reproduce”
pDgbTnF.png
@/Dembai Hello!
I am a relatively new player, and would like to be added to the pinglist please!
(Also d e f i n i t e l y hoping to buy/raffle for my own Remnant soon...)
@/Dembai Hello!
I am a relatively new player, and would like to be added to the pinglist please!
(Also d e f i n i t e l y hoping to buy/raffle for my own Remnant soon...)
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="@CrierNightglori" date="2020-03-10 12:47:31" ] To whoever can answer, Whenever a breeding happens, do the children of those Remnants go up for raffle, like Festive Aroma and Flying Reindeer? [/quote] It depends on the owners. The parents get to pick what to do with the offspring. sometimes they give them away, sometimes they keep them, sometimes they trade them for something else. And then sometimes they just give them back to the store and I raffle them or do giveaways. A good idea, though is on a breeding? Mention you want it in thread. More than once that's EXACTLY how someone got one. No guarentees, but that's how it's worked so far (with the understanding they don't owe it to you, of course).
@CrierNightglori wrote on 2020-03-10 12:47:31:
To whoever can answer,

It depends on the owners. The parents get to pick what to do with the offspring. sometimes they give them away, sometimes they keep them, sometimes they trade them for something else. And then sometimes they just give them back to the store and I raffle them or do giveaways.

A good idea, though is on a breeding? Mention you want it in thread. More than once that's EXACTLY how someone got one. No guarentees, but that's how it's worked so far (with the understanding they don't owe it to you, of course).
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 289 290