Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 289 290
@Dembai I would like to use my Ether on the Starlight and Seduction pair. Do I need to do a form?

Thank you, @Sturmflux and @Embyrs!
@Dembai I would like to use my Ether on the Starlight and Seduction pair. Do I need to do a form?

3Kt54pG.png
[quote name="@ValkyrieValravn" date="2019-12-31 21:51:43" ] Dembai I would like to use my Ether on the Starlight and Seduction pair. Do I need to do a form? Thank you, @Sturmflux and @Embyrs! [/quote] Nope - it just gets added to the form I generated previously! <3 (there's a reason why there's always a blank form at the top of those posts!) A note: The last kid is Astronomy. XD You'll all get to pick/haggle as you see fit.
@ValkyrieValravn wrote on 2019-12-31 21:51:43:
Dembai I would like to use my Ether on the Starlight and Seduction pair. Do I need to do a form?

Nope - it just gets added to the form I generated previously! <3 (there's a reason why there's always a blank form at the top of those posts!)

A note: The last kid is Astronomy. XD You'll all get to pick/haggle as you see fit.
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VpPIvCQ.png[/img] @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @Aurelicia @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @crystalpeacock @cynefin16 @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Pigeonpanhandle @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Okay! Renewal is now in Aeon form! In her full realized form her shell-like skin has hatched to show the glowing form inside! She's also come out of her shell in other ways - now a singer at a club! Aeons are purchase-only upgrades that give you new art, lower breeding cooldowns and better traits!
VpPIvCQ.png

@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@Aurelicia
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@crystalpeacock
@cynefin16
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@phoenyxillusion
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Okay! Renewal is now in Aeon form! In her full realized form her shell-like skin has hatched to show the glowing form inside!

She's also come out of her shell in other ways - now a singer at a club!

Aeons are purchase-only upgrades that give you new art, lower breeding cooldowns and better traits!
5gSLBV0.png
So beautiful... ;x; Thank you, Dembai, for bringing my vision of her to life!
So beautiful... ;x; Thank you, Dembai, for bringing my vision of her to life!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Oh my, she's absolutely stunning!
Oh my, she's absolutely stunning!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Gorgeous! [emoji=guardian love size=1] Congrats, mercurialwings!
Gorgeous! Congrats, mercurialwings!
I5UJBVd.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0dSKxl0.png[/img] @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @Aurelicia @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @crystalpeacock @cynefin16 @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Pigeonpanhandle @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Music is now refined and can now breed! They're every expression of music, lyrical and abstract! [b]CONTEST ENDING SOON!![/b] The contest for Water/Earth is ending soon! It is an all-skill-levels art contest where the prompt (draw them doing something together) is more important than the art level! Absolutely okay to enter stick figures! If you need help posting them I can help you out no problem! It ends this Monday and I don't want folks to lose their chance to get one of them! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2793569 <-- contest here!
0dSKxl0.png

@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@Aurelicia
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@crystalpeacock
@cynefin16
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@phoenyxillusion
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Music is now refined and can now breed! They're every expression of music, lyrical and abstract!

CONTEST ENDING SOON!!

The contest for Water/Earth is ending soon! It is an all-skill-levels art contest where the prompt (draw them doing something together) is more important than the art level! Absolutely okay to enter stick figures! If you need help posting them I can help you out no problem!

It ends this Monday and I don't want folks to lose their chance to get one of them!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2793569 <-- contest here!
5gSLBV0.png
@BottledLightning

Congrats on Moustro's growing up! :3 I don't remember if you had anyone else lined up before Siren, but I am ready when you are!
@BottledLightning

Congrats on Moustro's growing up! :3 I don't remember if you had anyone else lined up before Siren, but I am ready when you are!
T4tp2CW.png
@Dembai
@Kveldulfr
Woohoo!

Breeding Request!

Source 1: Remnant: Music
Source 2: Remnant: Siren
Source 3: None
@Dembai
@Kveldulfr
Woohoo!

Breeding Request!