Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 289 290
Please add to restock pinglist :)
Please add to restock pinglist :)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LajgZID.png[/img] @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @Aurelicia @BlueJaysFeather @BottledLightning @briar @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrystalAngel5 @crystalpeacock @cynefin16 @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @Featheredartist @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hiame @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Pigeonpanhandle @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @Saraceaser @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon That's the last of the Dark/Water breeding! Once Alice picks the two she'd like to keep or give away, the third will be added to the raffle! Dark and Water are now on Breeding CD! @QuietlyAlice
LajgZID.png

@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@Aurelicia
@BlueJaysFeather
@BottledLightning
@briar
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrystalAngel5
@crystalpeacock
@cynefin16
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@Featheredartist
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hiame
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@phoenyxillusion
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@Saraceaser
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

That's the last of the Dark/Water breeding!

Once Alice picks the two she'd like to keep or give away, the third will be added to the raffle!

Dark and Water are now on Breeding CD!

@QuietlyAlice
5gSLBV0.png
@CrystalAngel5 @leeanndawuulf @mercurialwings @LunarParadox @BottledLightning THE STORE IS NOW OPEN! [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/9696/i/2018/288/9/7/anne_marie_by_dembai-dcp8y6g.png[/img] [i]Anne-Marie stands before you![/i] "Hey guys, so we've been siphoning the extra energy from all your experiements and once again, we have enough essence for FIVE major Experiments again - but as before we need to know which ones you want to do! "You can pick from:[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f4bd/f/2018/316/c/c/quintiny_by_dembai-dcrtgt2.png[/img] Drops or Bottles of Quintessense! "Or [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ba1e/f/2018/316/6/1/pstonetiny_by_dembai-dcrtfq6.png[/img] Philosopher's Stones! "We have 5 Slots - so it's first come get served!" *** If you have no idea what you NEED to get what you WANT, absolutely contact me via PM - but save your slot RIGHT NOW by using this form: Only one slot per person! [code]NAME: ITEM WANTED: (You can put "no clue") [/code] And since someone asked: [b]YES YOU MAY BUY THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE[/b]. (This gives you no rights to their character, but if you want to do it, I won't say no!) [b]WARNING:[/b] You can't buy something for yourself if you do this.
@CrystalAngel5
@leeanndawuulf
@mercurialwings
@LunarParadox
@BottledLightning

THE STORE IS NOW OPEN!

anne_marie_by_dembai-dcp8y6g.png

Anne-Marie stands before you!

"Hey guys, so we've been siphoning the extra energy from all your experiements and once again, we have enough essence for FIVE major Experiments again - but as before we need to know which ones you want to do!

"You can pick from:quintiny_by_dembai-dcrtgt2.png Drops or Bottles of Quintessense!

"Or pstonetiny_by_dembai-dcrtfq6.png Philosopher's Stones!

"We have 5 Slots - so it's first come get served!"

If you have no idea what you NEED to get what you WANT, absolutely contact me via PM - but save your slot RIGHT NOW by using this form:

Only one slot per person!

Code:
NAME: ITEM WANTED: (You can put "no clue")

And since someone asked: YES YOU MAY BUY THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE. (This gives you no rights to their character, but if you want to do it, I won't say no!) WARNING: You can't buy something for yourself if you do this.
5gSLBV0.png
NAME: phoenyxillusion
ITEM WANTED: drop of quintessense
NAME: phoenyxillusion
ITEM WANTED: drop of quintessense
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
NAME: LunarParadox
ITEM WANTED: drop
NAME: LunarParadox
ITEM WANTED: drop
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Drain is absolutely stunning! :O
Drain is absolutely stunning! :O
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
NAME: mercurialwings
ITEM WANTED: Philosopher's Stone
NAME: mercurialwings
ITEM WANTED: Philosopher's Stone
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

NAME: dragontrainerz / laurelite (saving for a name change lmao)
ITEM WANTED: drop!!
NAME: dragontrainerz / laurelite (saving for a name change lmao)
ITEM WANTED: drop!!
NgAZ93O.png
I've posted up to here on the to-do list at the bottom of the front page!

If you are having trouble using my streamlabs link in my DA store (it just records it in a place other than paypal itself so I can access it on stream without showing people's real names) you can just send it to my paypal. PM me if you need it!
I've posted up to here on the to-do list at the bottom of the front page!

If you are having trouble using my streamlabs link in my DA store (it just records it in a place other than paypal itself so I can access it on stream without showing people's real names) you can just send it to my paypal. PM me if you need it!
5gSLBV0.png
Code:
NAME: BottledLightning
ITEM WANTED: Drop of Q
Code:
NAME: BottledLightning
ITEM WANTED: Drop of Q
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 289 290