Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doomy's Adopts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Can you let me know when treasure/gem slots are open again?
Can you let me know when treasure/gem slots are open again?
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@vantrums @isobel @HyperHero12 @pachirisu @nonaline @valdosta @sneakys @Lawcaldwell @elinorcross @guest @Delphinidae @cornsnoot @thegracefuldeer @arcoomedes @eieru @chiipa @cirrostratus @meebo @reefknot @jeana @nomo2001 @witchunt @serpents @shakshun @sickviking @valikor @mutilyn @softiie @fitz @khadjin @ruecoldfire @daski @ziegler @mesai @reefknot

Treasure/Gem slots open again!! :D 5 slots this time!
@vantrums @isobel @HyperHero12 @pachirisu @nonaline @valdosta @sneakys @Lawcaldwell @elinorcross @guest @Delphinidae @cornsnoot @thegracefuldeer @arcoomedes @eieru @chiipa @cirrostratus @meebo @reefknot @jeana @nomo2001 @witchunt @serpents @shakshun @sickviking @valikor @mutilyn @softiie @fitz @khadjin @ruecoldfire @daski @ziegler @mesai @reefknot

Treasure/Gem slots open again!! :D 5 slots this time!
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
@doomy [b]Username:[/b] sneakys [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36204064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362041/36204064_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] tapir, basic, stained [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] can i get his autumnal wreath, feathered wings, and halo please? [b]Payment:[/b] 650g, if i calculated the apparel right? let me know if something is off with the price! thanks :)
@doomy
Username: sneakys
Dragon:
36204064_350.png

Genes: tapir, basic, stained
Apparel Add-ons: can i get his autumnal wreath, feathered wings, and halo please?
Payment: 650g, if i calculated the apparel right? let me know if something is off with the price! thanks :)

sig106_by_dingobreath-dcld1zm.png
@sneakys Of course! I'll put you down for one~
@sneakys Of course! I'll put you down for one~
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@sneakys

Ah just saw your edit, yep 650g sounds good for that! Feel free to send the gems when you get the chance and I'll get to it asap~
@sneakys

Ah just saw your edit, yep 650g sounds good for that! Feel free to send the gems when you get the chance and I'll get to it asap~
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
:3c
:3c
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
>:3c
>:3c
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@doomy [b]Username:[/b] Khadjin [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37681937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376820/37681937_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Oilslick Skink / Oilslick Toxin / Cherry Stained / Common Plague Eyes [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] No apparel needed! Undressed scry in her bio. [b]Payment:[/b] I'd like to pay in $ but there the price in $ is not indicated to sponsor a genes (apparently I would need to sponsor Toxin). If you can help me with the maths, thanks. I'd like the pose/face to be looking to the right please! Pick any mouth colour you feel works best. Transparent background version preferred if you offer those. I read that you don't do accents at the time, and I wanted to know if this is also the case for this dragon's accent, which are holes in the original design instead of things you have to draw/colour. Would have loved to pay more to include the larger holes in her ragged wings to the order but if I can't then it's ok. :)
@doomy

Username: Khadjin

Dragon:
37681937_350.png

Genes: Oilslick Skink / Oilslick Toxin / Cherry Stained / Common Plague Eyes

Apparel Add-ons: No apparel needed! Undressed scry in her bio.

Payment: I'd like to pay in $ but there the price in $ is not indicated to sponsor a genes (apparently I would need to sponsor Toxin). If you can help me with the maths, thanks.

I'd like the pose/face to be looking to the right please! Pick any mouth colour you feel works best. Transparent background version preferred if you offer those.

I read that you don't do accents at the time, and I wanted to know if this is also the case for this dragon's accent, which are holes in the original design instead of things you have to draw/colour. Would have loved to pay more to include the larger holes in her ragged wings to the order but if I can't then it's ok. :)
@doomy [b]Username: [/b]Meebo [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24266303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242664/24266303_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Poison, Peregrine, Glimmer [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] [item=red mantle] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems and I'm guessing the mantle falls under simple? So 485g?
@doomy
Username: Meebo
Dragon:
24266303_350.png

Genes: Poison, Peregrine, Glimmer
Apparel Add-ons: Red Mantle
Payment: Gems and I'm guessing the mantle falls under simple? So 485g?
Woops sorry for the late replies!

@khadjin

Ah yes, of course! That'd come to $4~ (50gems = 50cents)
As for the accent, that'd probably be possible to do! I would just have to edit the final merged piece, I think. :0c Would a total of $4.50 be okay? If so here's my paypal.me link you can pay through. c:

@meebo

Yep! 485g is correct, please send the gems when you get the chance I'll get to these asap! :D
Woops sorry for the late replies!

@khadjin

Ah yes, of course! That'd come to $4~ (50gems = 50cents)
As for the accent, that'd probably be possible to do! I would just have to edit the final merged piece, I think. :0c Would a total of $4.50 be okay? If so here's my paypal.me link you can pay through. c:

@meebo

Yep! 485g is correct, please send the gems when you get the chance I'll get to these asap! :D
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16