Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doomy's Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@doomy [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44463234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444633/44463234_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Tiger / Peregrine / Basic [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] [item=Sweetheart Lace Ribbons] [b]Payment:[/b] 350kt + 100kt for apparel [i]450kt[/i] [b]Etc Requests:[/b] Can her tongue be a light pink (to match her Rose tert) please? I'd also like a bio-sized version! Thank you!
@doomy
Username:
Dragon:
44463234_350.png

Genes: Tiger / Peregrine / Basic
Apparel Add-ons: Sweetheart Lace Ribbons
Payment: 350kt + 100kt for apparel 450kt
Etc Requests: Can her tongue be a light pink (to match her Rose tert) please? I'd also like a bio-sized version! Thank you!
@imorca

Put you down for a slot! Thank you! :D 450kt is perfect, feel free to send it when you get the chance I'll get to this asap! And yep can do all that!
@imorca

Put you down for a slot! Thank you! :D 450kt is perfect, feel free to send it when you get the chance I'll get to this asap! And yep can do all that!
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
@Doomy Hi, I'd love to be added to your pinglist for open slots, thanks. c:
@Doomy Hi, I'd love to be added to your pinglist for open slots, thanks. c:
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@mafiavamp

Added you! c: My slots are currently open if you were looking to order, btw!
@mafiavamp

Added you! c: My slots are currently open if you were looking to order, btw!
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@Doomy I did see! c: I made some bigger purchases lately and don't have much time to coli, so I don't have that much currency left to order some right now. Hence I was asking to be put on the pinglist. ;>
@Doomy I did see! c: I made some bigger purchases lately and don't have much time to coli, so I don't have that much currency left to order some right now. Hence I was asking to be put on the pinglist. ;>
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@mafiavamp

Alright! I figured it was something like but I wanted to letcha know just in case. o/
@mafiavamp

Alright! I figured it was something like but I wanted to letcha know just in case. o/
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@doomy [b]Username:[/b] Chiipa [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=146&auth=4373ab04833561be193df8c52bf69d69319ef2f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] Skink/Toxin/Capsule [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] None [b]Payment:[/b] 350kt I finally decided who I want :D I hope I filled this form right. I decided to do him without apparels
@doomy
Username: Chiipa
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=146&auth=4373ab04833561be193df8c52bf69d69319ef2f6&dummyext=prev.png

Genes: Skink/Toxin/Capsule
Apparel Add-ons: None
Payment: 350kt

I finally decided who I want :D I hope I filled this form right. I decided to do him without apparels
Tumblr / Tempest Peak art shop
@chiipa

Sorry for the late reply, have been a tad busy!
But sure thing, I'll put you down for a slot! c: Feel free to send the treasure when you get the chance, and I'll get to this as soon as I'm able~
@chiipa

Sorry for the late reply, have been a tad busy!
But sure thing, I'll put you down for a slot! c: Feel free to send the treasure when you get the chance, and I'll get to this as soon as I'm able~
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@Doomy
Sure thing! I'll send the treasure right away :)
@Doomy
Sure thing! I'll send the treasure right away :)
Tumblr / Tempest Peak art shop
@doomy [b]Username:[/b] Ototo [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21787743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217878/21787743_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Giraffe/Stripes/Glimmer [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] [item=navy plaid cabbie][item=cyan flair scarf] [item=mesa mechanojets] ? These may be too complex [b]Payment:[/b] I think he's 535g unless the mechanojets are included? And I assume the conversion to gems is just 1:1kt as it seems to be on the base price, cause I'd prefer to pay in treasure if possible :P 535kt? Could the image be flipped so the butt is facing toward the right side? And I'm fine with the tongue matching the glimmer color!
@doomy
Username: Ototo
Dragon:

21787743_350.png

Genes: Giraffe/Stripes/Glimmer
Apparel Add-ons:
Navy Plaid Cabbie Cyan Flair Scarf
Mesa Mechanojets ? These may be too complex
Payment: I think he's 535g unless the mechanojets are included?
And I assume the conversion to gems is just 1:1kt as it seems to be on the base price, cause I'd prefer to pay in treasure if possible :P
535kt?

Could the image be flipped so the butt is facing toward the right side?
And I'm fine with the tongue matching the glimmer color!
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16