Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Vyn's Potion Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Method of Payment: treasure with some added in gems because I realize this dragon is an absolute pain Which dragon you want: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21023682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210237/21023682_350.png[/img] [/url] Which apparel piece you want (optional): the feathers hanging off of windbound mask around the cork along with the gears and straps hanging down from the copper steampunk goggles, the smoke from the windbound mask and the blue swirls from the celebration sage lantern, the flower/branches off of the magician's herb pouch hanging around the cork, desert rain frog sitting on the cork, horned frog sitting to the left of the bottle, toad sitting to the right of the bottle I would like the colors from the skin included as if they were genes. You can just use the dark grene of the peregrine as the background against the swirly neon greenish yellow. I'd like the orange in there too please. What do you want drawn on the cork (optional): err I think I put the descriptions for that in apparel :p I realize this is an absolute pain. I plan on paying 80kt plus 69 gems because of how complicated this is. Let me know if you need a bit more. @Vyn
Method of Payment: treasure with some added in gems because I realize this dragon is an absolute pain
Which dragon you want:
21023682_350.png

Which apparel piece you want (optional): the feathers hanging off of windbound mask around the cork along with the gears and straps hanging down from the copper steampunk goggles, the smoke from the windbound mask and the blue swirls from the celebration sage lantern, the flower/branches off of the magician's herb pouch hanging around the cork, desert rain frog sitting on the cork, horned frog sitting to the left of the bottle, toad sitting to the right of the bottle

I would like the colors from the skin included as if they were genes. You can just use the dark grene of the peregrine as the background against the swirly neon greenish yellow. I'd like the orange in there too please.

What do you want drawn on the cork (optional): err I think I put the descriptions for that in apparel :p

I realize this is an absolute pain. I plan on paying 80kt plus 69 gems because of how complicated this is. Let me know if you need a bit more.

@Vyn
knhLXgs.png
@Vyn Are you open for a three bottle request?
@Vyn Are you open for a three bottle request?
mM2VM9X.png
@Bloodmaw @AkinlySoleil @Kalypsonite @Frillshark @Katastrophic @Emberglo

Hello everyone! I'm sorry to have to do this but I'll need to cancel all orders and close shop temporarily. I injured my dominant arm at work and I'm unable to produce any art right now. I'm really sorry. :( I'd have messaged you all individually but even typing kinda aches. I've canceled all CRs and I'm about to send back any payment that came through DM. Let me know if you're interested in a ping when I'm back in working order. Again, I'm sorry and thank you for the initial interest!
@Bloodmaw @AkinlySoleil @Kalypsonite @Frillshark @Katastrophic @Emberglo

Hello everyone! I'm sorry to have to do this but I'll need to cancel all orders and close shop temporarily. I injured my dominant arm at work and I'm unable to produce any art right now. I'm really sorry. :( I'd have messaged you all individually but even typing kinda aches. I've canceled all CRs and I'm about to send back any payment that came through DM. Let me know if you're interested in a ping when I'm back in working order. Again, I'm sorry and thank you for the initial interest!
pw4DoZq.gif
Vyn You take care! (so sorry...) Yes, please ping me when you have healed. (What were you doing??? I can hear all my HR people yelling 'Worker's Comp!')
Vyn You take care! (so sorry...) Yes, please ping me when you have healed. (What were you doing??? I can hear all my HR people yelling 'Worker's Comp!')
mM2VM9X.png
@Vyn
Oh no! It's totally OK, just take your time and rest!! I hope your arm gets better soon :(
@Vyn
Oh no! It's totally OK, just take your time and rest!! I hope your arm gets better soon :(
@Vyn

No worries! I'd love to be pinged when you're open again :)
@Vyn

No worries! I'd love to be pinged when you're open again :)
knhLXgs.png
@Vyn

Thanks for letting me know :)
I'd love a ping when you open again! Please take care <3
@Vyn

Thanks for letting me know :)
I'd love a ping when you open again! Please take care <3
@Vyn

Hello! Can I get your pinglist? XD
@Vyn

Hello! Can I get your pinglist? XD
733EAYl.png
Please may I be added to your ping list?
Please may I be added to your ping list?
tp1ZjdA.png
@Vyn Pinglist plz!
@Vyn Pinglist plz!
dd0l0q1-88de95e3-5953-4867-acd9-b112cd51f034.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9