Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Vyn's Potion Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shpore whenever you're ready!
@Shpore whenever you're ready!
pw4DoZq.gif
@Vyn
yep! Just like your shadow jar! They’re wonderful!
@Vyn
yep! Just like your shadow jar! They’re wonderful!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Vyn May I have a slot? Method of Payment:gems Which dragon you want: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24744117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247442/24744117_350.png[/img] [/url] Which apparel piece you want (optional): [item=Ball Python] What do you want drawn on the cork (optional): May I have Plague Emblem? *What effect the potion has (optional):infection
@Vyn
May I have a slot?

Method of Payment:gems
Which dragon you want:

24744117_350.png

Which apparel piece you want (optional):
Ball Python
What do you want drawn on the cork (optional): May I have Plague Emblem?
*What effect the potion has (optional):infection
prime.png
@wintercovers you have the last slot! It'll be delivered within the next day or two :)
@wintercovers you have the last slot! It'll be delivered within the next day or two :)
pw4DoZq.gif
Just a general update that all slots are full! I'll be opening more once I'm finished a large presentation I'm working on right now for work. If you haven't paid yet, there will be a slight delay now by a day or two. If you've paid and you haven't gotten it yet, then you'll have it by tonight at the latest!

Also added in some shelves to display all the finished bottles! I think they all look nice together and I hope to be able to build more shelves :D
Just a general update that all slots are full! I'll be opening more once I'm finished a large presentation I'm working on right now for work. If you haven't paid yet, there will be a slight delay now by a day or two. If you've paid and you haven't gotten it yet, then you'll have it by tonight at the latest!

Also added in some shelves to display all the finished bottles! I think they all look nice together and I hope to be able to build more shelves :D
pw4DoZq.gif
@vyn here's the next one! :> [b]Method of Payment[/b]: gems! [b]Which dragon you want[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43754571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437546/43754571_350.png[/img] [/url] He's going to be a Spiral, but his genes are all accurate, so I think you should be fine without a scry [b]Which apparel piece you want (optional)[/b]: Navy Aviator Scarf [b]What do you want drawn on the cork (optional)[/b]: a heart, please! [b]*What effect the potion has (optional)[/b]: Boosts trust
@vyn
here's the next one! :>

Method of Payment: gems!
Which dragon you want:
43754571_350.png

He's going to be a Spiral, but his genes are all accurate, so I think you should be fine without a scry
Which apparel piece you want (optional): Navy Aviator Scarf
What do you want drawn on the cork (optional): a heart, please!
*What effect the potion has (optional): Boosts trust
NY105Sx.gif
@Vyn I just bought a radioactive boy from you and saw the potion in his bio; that was so precious and these look so awesome! I'll need to order some sometime o:
@Vyn I just bought a radioactive boy from you and saw the potion in his bio; that was so precious and these look so awesome! I'll need to order some sometime o:
EDxOo1O.png
@Vyn
These look wonderful! I'd love to be added to a pinglist, if you have one :)
@Vyn
These look wonderful! I'd love to be added to a pinglist, if you have one :)
X33OFYD.png
@bfkitsune Thank you so much and thank you for adopting him!

@Murakali Thank you! I can totally start a pinglist and I'll go ahead and put you on it. :)
@bfkitsune Thank you so much and thank you for adopting him!

@Murakali Thank you! I can totally start a pinglist and I'll go ahead and put you on it. :)
pw4DoZq.gif
@Vyn I'd love to be on your pinglist if you have one, these are a really cool concept and i love how big they are! Gives you the feeling that they'd really be used by the dragon lol.
@Vyn I'd love to be on your pinglist if you have one, these are a really cool concept and i love how big they are! Gives you the feeling that they'd really be used by the dragon lol.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9