Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coat of arms [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@RedWind
Ah... Sorry lol I changed the price, should be 200g

@Kydoimos
Yepp thats 240kt

@Nesu
Just checking, you want them both on the same crest right? And since they look exactly the same I'll just charge you for the price of one - that'll be 230kt

@RedWind
Ah... Sorry lol I changed the price, should be 200g

@Kydoimos
Yepp thats 240kt

@Nesu
Just checking, you want them both on the same crest right? And since they look exactly the same I'll just charge you for the price of one - that'll be 230kt

rkbdyro.png
@LadyNatalia
Ok, I'll reserve one for you
@LadyNatalia
Ok, I'll reserve one for you
rkbdyro.png
Yep, I sure do! The only difference between the two dragons is that one of them has Wind eyes, while the other has Ice eyes... that's about it really! I also updated my post with the symbol I wanted too! I'll send the payment now.
Yep, I sure do! The only difference between the two dragons is that one of them has Wind eyes, while the other has Ice eyes... that's about it really! I also updated my post with the symbol I wanted too! I'll send the payment now.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Yeah I can pay 200! Should I send it over now?
Yeah I can pay 200! Should I send it over now?
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6413741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64138/6413741_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41569572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415696/41569572_350.png[/img] [/url] Crest type: checker Crest colours: Your discretion Flight symbol: Wind Payment method: Treasure
Dragon:
6413741_350.png

41569572_350.png

Crest type: checker
Crest colours: Your discretion
Flight symbol: Wind
Payment method: Treasure
fMOs6wG.gif
@RedWind
Sure!

@Snickershine
Do you want them separate or both on the same crest? If theyre both on the same crest just tell me who goes left/right
@RedWind
Sure!

@Snickershine
Do you want them separate or both on the same crest? If theyre both on the same crest just tell me who goes left/right
rkbdyro.png
the male on the left, the female on the right.
the male on the left, the female on the right.
fMOs6wG.gif
@Friedphish both on the same crest plz!! :D Idm who goes on either side!!
Could i please get the outer border part of the crest as silver??
As for the apparel for the girl you dont need to do any of the rose thorn stuff except her rose thorn crown i need that(her black tulip flowercrown is depicted as roses/rosebuds wrapping around the base of the dusky rose thorn crown) but i'd like everything else done :) Please tell me if it looks really cluttered and i will choose what to remove during the process :)
For the boy i'd like everything but if it seriously looks too cluttered when youre doing it please tell me and i will choose what to remove :)
@Friedphish both on the same crest plz!! :D Idm who goes on either side!!
Could i please get the outer border part of the crest as silver??
As for the apparel for the girl you dont need to do any of the rose thorn stuff except her rose thorn crown i need that(her black tulip flowercrown is depicted as roses/rosebuds wrapping around the base of the dusky rose thorn crown) but i'd like everything else done :) Please tell me if it looks really cluttered and i will choose what to remove during the process :)
For the boy i'd like everything but if it seriously looks too cluttered when youre doing it please tell me and i will choose what to remove :)
r7P00ic.png
When will Skychikinz be available? I.. kinda have a major need.. unu
When will Skychikinz be available? I.. kinda have a major need.. unu
@Friedphish

Yo can I be on the pinglist/waitlist for whenever you're open again? These are super cool!
@Friedphish

Yo can I be on the pinglist/waitlist for whenever you're open again? These are super cool!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11