Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | edgy wildclaws ~ open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
up^
up^
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
^
^
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
^
^
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Emberglo [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6a53/th/pre/f/2018/219/f/7/darkenwing_by_buddiy-dcjgdrq.png[/img] how is this? i got a bit more experimental on the colors and i think it turned out okayish. let me know if you need me to change anything, i still have everything on separate layers and i can change stuff easily!! c: i thought i recognised your username and it turns out ive done art for you before! i did art for Mentha and Iynarrah, my username used to be sataan :o ive improved a lot looking back on that haha
@Emberglo
darkenwing_by_buddiy-dcjgdrq.png
how is this? i got a bit more experimental on the colors and i think it turned out okayish. let me know if you need me to change anything, i still have everything on separate layers and i can change stuff easily!! c:

i thought i recognised your username and it turns out ive done art for you before!
i did art for Mentha and Iynarrah, my username used to be sataan :o
ive improved a lot looking back on that haha
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Lepidolite That is lovely - much improvement! I like your new name - one of my favorite stones.
@Lepidolite That is lovely - much improvement! I like your new name - one of my favorite stones.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
thank you so much!!
@Emberglo
thank you so much!!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
^