Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | edgy wildclaws ~ open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@mrgbmommy [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c0c5/th/pre/f/2018/194/0/b/tsunami_by_buddiy-dch5nin.png[/img] is this okay? i can make the lines brighter over the shading too ( i kept everything in separate layers) thank you for being so kind and patient! it means a lot to me that you trust me and i really appreciate the things you've said!! im sure you've noticed by now but i changed my username!! these commissions have been treating me good with these extra gems i bought two new level 25 gen ones and changed my username EDIT: i almost forgot to ask you, are you alright with me using Tsunami's adopt as the example dragon?
@mrgbmommy
tsunami_by_buddiy-dch5nin.png
is this okay? i can make the lines brighter over the shading too ( i kept everything in separate layers)

thank you for being so kind and patient! it means a lot to me that you trust me and i really appreciate the things you've said!!

im sure you've noticed by now but i changed my username!!
these commissions have been treating me good with these extra gems i bought two new level 25 gen ones and changed my username

EDIT: i almost forgot to ask you, are you alright with me using Tsunami's adopt as the example dragon?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Lepidolite
This is beautiful! Look how pretty my boy is! c:
You're very welcome! I think you are doing a wonderful job on these commissions, and the fact that you've been able to get two level 25's and a name change proves it!
Absolutely, I'm so happy my boy will be shown off even more that way!
@Lepidolite
This is beautiful! Look how pretty my boy is! c:
You're very welcome! I think you are doing a wonderful job on these commissions, and the fact that you've been able to get two level 25's and a name change proves it!
Absolutely, I'm so happy my boy will be shown off even more that way!
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@mrgbmommy

thank you so much!!
@mrgbmommy

thank you so much!!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Ziegler [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0bfa/f/2018/198/f/4/jaguar_by_buddiy-dchj2nw.png[/img] is this good? i tried to make the bee look nice and i like how it turned out! let me know if you want anything changed and ill change it, i still have all the separate layers! c:
@Ziegler
jaguar_by_buddiy-dchj2nw.png
is this good? i tried to make the bee look nice and i like how it turned out! let me know if you want anything changed and ill change it, i still have all the separate layers! c:
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Ziegler
aaa thank you so much!! im gonna reopen once im out of art block and ive made a few adjustments to pricing and i add some discounts and just overall clean up my first post haha. it shouldnt be too long from now, would you like me to ping you when i open?
@Ziegler
aaa thank you so much!! im gonna reopen once im out of art block and ive made a few adjustments to pricing and i add some discounts and just overall clean up my first post haha. it shouldnt be too long from now, would you like me to ping you when i open?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Ziegler
aa i did its just light yellow! its on the left of the neck. thank you for the warning though! c:
@Ziegler
aa i did its just light yellow! its on the left of the neck. thank you for the warning though! c:
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Ziegler no problem! :)
@Ziegler no problem! :)
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@DragonJade gosh im SO sorry for the wait, i lost a lot of motivation a long the way but i finally got it done! thank you for being so patient [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7a55/f/2018/217/5/7/blue_by_buddiy-dcj9iil.png[/img] let me know if you want anything changed, i still have all the layers intact! c:
@DragonJade
gosh im SO sorry for the wait, i lost a lot of motivation a long the way but i finally got it done! thank you for being so patient

blue_by_buddiy-dcj9iil.png
let me know if you want anything changed, i still have all the layers intact! c:
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
also sorry to anyone after this but im raising my prices just a little bit! i need 1200+ gems asap!!

ill also be adding new genes and possibly a new breed soon so stay tuned!
also sorry to anyone after this but im raising my prices just a little bit! i need 1200+ gems asap!!

ill also be adding new genes and possibly a new breed soon so stay tuned!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Lepidolite
No problem, I don't mind :)
Thank you so much, she looks wonderful!!
@Lepidolite
No problem, I don't mind :)
Thank you so much, she looks wonderful!!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10