Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ADOPT] Kaito's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ahhh these look so cool! Can I please get one of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19012949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190130/19012949_350.png[/img] [/url] Paying in treasure :)
Ahhh these look so cool! Can I please get one of this girl?

19012949_350.png

Paying in treasure :)
Yes please! I'll send over a CR with the payment now c:
Yes please! I'll send over a CR with the payment now c:
uONmDxt.pnglFhEytX.png
Can I just... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41187806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411879/41187806_350.png[/img] [/url] Please? :3 Edit: paying in gems.
Can I just...

41187806_350.png

Please? :3
Edit: paying in gems.
RcVbyDs.gif
@aussievinegar @AsylumBat @ysm78006

Sure! Give me a moment to add all these adn calculate these LOL ;-; work has been hell, I promise I haven't forgotten anything~! I'll update everyone in a little.

Aussievinegar: Your payment would be 60kt
AsylumBat: Your payment would be 60g
ysm78006: Your payment would be 140g

Also guys--please don't bump the thread of you are trying to contact me! Please send me a message/PM, otherwise I may miss it (I'm on the GEN1 hoarder list and get SO MANY PINGS LOL). I will add this to the first post, but I've recently been promoted at work, and my schedule is both hectic, and leaves me absolutely exhausted. I do, however, work on art/adopts on my off days! So I will get these done ASAP! If you ever are unsatisfied, all payments go into my hoard, and are left unspent until the art is done, so I am happy to refund you if needed.
@aussievinegar @AsylumBat @ysm78006

Sure! Give me a moment to add all these adn calculate these LOL ;-; work has been hell, I promise I haven't forgotten anything~! I'll update everyone in a little.

Aussievinegar: Your payment would be 60kt
AsylumBat: Your payment would be 60g
ysm78006: Your payment would be 140g

Also guys--please don't bump the thread of you are trying to contact me! Please send me a message/PM, otherwise I may miss it (I'm on the GEN1 hoarder list and get SO MANY PINGS LOL). I will add this to the first post, but I've recently been promoted at work, and my schedule is both hectic, and leaves me absolutely exhausted. I do, however, work on art/adopts on my off days! So I will get these done ASAP! If you ever are unsatisfied, all payments go into my hoard, and are left unspent until the art is done, so I am happy to refund you if needed.
ZpqQU6N.png
All is well! I have a pretty hectic schedule as well, and am also working in a higher position than I was just a couple of months ago, so I get it! I’m patient. ^^

Sending payment. <3
All is well! I have a pretty hectic schedule as well, and am also working in a higher position than I was just a couple of months ago, so I get it! I’m patient. ^^

Sending payment. <3
RcVbyDs.gif
@AsylumBat
Thank you! I'll add you to the normal slots then~!
@AsylumBat
Thank you! I'll add you to the normal slots then~!
ZpqQU6N.png
That's all okay, real life can get crazy sometimes. I'll PM the payment now :)
That's all okay, real life can get crazy sometimes. I'll PM the payment now :)
Aaa I'd love to be placed on your pinglist please!
Aaa I'd love to be placed on your pinglist please!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
Slots are still closed, but the front page slots have all been updated!

@OtterQueen
You have been added, thanks! I'm going to try and knock out these current slots and then open up again, thanks everyone!
Slots are still closed, but the front page slots have all been updated!

@OtterQueen
You have been added, thanks! I'm going to try and knock out these current slots and then open up again, thanks everyone!
ZpqQU6N.png
Pinglist please!! So so cute~
Pinglist please!! So so cute~
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15