Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Stained Glass Workshop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@AmeriaSparrow Thank you, I'm so glad to hear that!! This is clearly a match made in heaven, your stained glass theme/lore sounds awesome. I love your weirdly poetic descriptions, and your dragons sind like a lot of fun! I may experiment with a little more imagery for yours, if that's okay, especially for Shiro's icicles/playing in the snow theme.

As for your other flight reps, I'm going to work on the current orders and put the shop on short hiatus while I do, but I would be happy to work out something in private once I finish the first two! :D
@AmeriaSparrow Thank you, I'm so glad to hear that!! This is clearly a match made in heaven, your stained glass theme/lore sounds awesome. I love your weirdly poetic descriptions, and your dragons sind like a lot of fun! I may experiment with a little more imagery for yours, if that's okay, especially for Shiro's icicles/playing in the snow theme.

As for your other flight reps, I'm going to work on the current orders and put the shop on short hiatus while I do, but I would be happy to work out something in private once I finish the first two! :D
Sign_2.png
@Helsing, here you go, I hope you like it! His aesthetic is so nice<3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XfNTI4Q.png[/img][/center]
@Helsing, here you go, I hope you like it! His aesthetic is so nice<3
XfNTI4Q.png
Sign_2.png
@KatGrimm Here you go, I hope you like it! She's such a pretty dragon, great lore too! :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vNfDVm2.png[/img][/center]
@KatGrimm Here you go, I hope you like it! She's such a pretty dragon, great lore too! :D
vNfDVm2.png
Sign_2.png
@sunbones
Oh my gosh. It's beautiful and I adore it! <3
Thank you so much! I'm still working on her lore, but i'm having fun with it so far!

I'll definitely have to come back to order some more of these once your shop is open again! ^^
@sunbones
Oh my gosh. It's beautiful and I adore it! <3
Thank you so much! I'm still working on her lore, but i'm having fun with it so far!

I'll definitely have to come back to order some more of these once your shop is open again! ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@sunbones
Yay! Can't wait! Yeah, I spoil her a bit since she's one of my favs. I hope that I can make more orders with you in the future =)
@sunbones
Yay! Can't wait! Yeah, I spoil her a bit since she's one of my favs. I hope that I can make more orders with you in the future =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@sunbones

I’m so excited! :D Feel free to dig around my lair if that would help, and take your creative license wherever you see fit. Also, I’m up for any and all questions, if you happen to have any! :)
@sunbones

I’m so excited! :D Feel free to dig around my lair if that would help, and take your creative license wherever you see fit. Also, I’m up for any and all questions, if you happen to have any! :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@sunbones It's so pretty and cute, it's perfect for Cupcake! Thank you very much! :D
@sunbones It's so pretty and cute, it's perfect for Cupcake! Thank you very much! :D
CXuWKHk.png
@Crescentstar711 Finished, thanks so much for your patience! I love her ethereal, still water vibes and I tried to incorporate it as best as I could. I hope you like it! :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5zi1eAD.png[/img][/center]
@Crescentstar711 Finished, thanks so much for your patience! I love her ethereal, still water vibes and I tried to incorporate it as best as I could. I hope you like it! :D
5zi1eAD.png
Sign_2.png
asldkjfdk @sunbones these are gorgeous do you have a pinglist?? ? can i be on the pinglist for next opening?? /??
asldkjfdk @sunbones these are gorgeous do you have a pinglist?? ? can i be on the pinglist for next opening?? /??
sLXxTcX.png
sLXxTcX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38