Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Stained Glass Workshop [FULL]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@sunbones

Is it possible to get a ping when you have open slots? :)
@sunbones

Is it possible to get a ping when you have open slots? :)
@sunbones
Quite unique! I wasn't expecting that design! It's more dark and filled with eyes, which indicates a deeper self and all knowing. Thank you for doing this! Can I be on your pinglist for future commissions please? =)
@sunbones
Quite unique! I wasn't expecting that design! It's more dark and filled with eyes, which indicates a deeper self and all knowing. Thank you for doing this! Can I be on your pinglist for future commissions please? =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Tygra Finished, thanks so much for your patience! He was a lot of fun to work with, I hope you like it! :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YCJcuwV.png[/img]
@Tygra Finished, thanks so much for your patience! He was a lot of fun to work with, I hope you like it! :D
YCJcuwV.png
Sign_2.png
@Crescentstar711 I'm glad you like it! I went a little more experimental with her than I usually do, her artwork is very inspiring and dream-like. I'll add you to the pinglist:D

@Crescentstar711 I'm glad you like it! I went a little more experimental with her than I usually do, her artwork is very inspiring and dream-like. I'll add you to the pinglist:D

Sign_2.png
@HighFives @Levanaael

I'll add you to the pinglist, thanks for your interest! :D
@HighFives @Levanaael

I'll add you to the pinglist, thanks for your interest! :D
Sign_2.png
@sunbones wonderful! Thank you!
@sunbones wonderful! Thank you!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@AmeriaSparrow Finished, thanks again for your patience! Arashi was especially fun to work with and your lore is especially fitting:D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LHpqwDj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ksPPqmE.png[/img][/center] I look forward to working with more of your dragons! I'll be opening up slots again soon once my schoolwork slows down, would you like me to reserve a few for you?
@AmeriaSparrow Finished, thanks again for your patience! Arashi was especially fun to work with and your lore is especially fitting:D
LHpqwDj.png
ksPPqmE.png

I look forward to working with more of your dragons! I'll be opening up slots again soon once my schoolwork slows down, would you like me to reserve a few for you?
Sign_2.png
@sunbones

These look amazing! Please put me on the pinglist, and I would love to be pinged when you have available slots please! Thank you!
@sunbones

These look amazing! Please put me on the pinglist, and I would love to be pinged when you have available slots please! Thank you!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@sunbones

Oh yes please! As many slots as I can *^*

I’m in love. They’re so perfect. Thank you thank you thank you. I love that Shiro’s is beautiful but harsh, like winter and his lore. Oh man. And Arashi’s. #^# The outside waves are beyond perfect. Thank you!
@sunbones

Oh yes please! As many slots as I can *^*

I’m in love. They’re so perfect. Thank you thank you thank you. I love that Shiro’s is beautiful but harsh, like winter and his lore. Oh man. And Arashi’s. #^# The outside waves are beyond perfect. Thank you!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow
I'm so glad you like them!! I'll put aside five slots for the next round:D

@Eiyora
Absolutely, thanks for your interest!
@AmeriaSparrow
I'm so glad you like them!! I'll put aside five slots for the next round:D

@Eiyora
Absolutely, thanks for your interest!
Sign_2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38