Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Stained Glass Workshop [FULL]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38
@Halflight Here it is, Messoria has such a gorgeous color scheme! Please let me know if there's anything you want to edit or add, thank you again for your patience:D [img]https://i.imgur.com/r5hCAMv.png[/img]
@Halflight Here it is, Messoria has such a gorgeous color scheme! Please let me know if there's anything you want to edit or add, thank you again for your patience:D
r5hCAMv.png
Sign_2.png
Thank you so much! It's beautiful, and it fits her so well ;;
Thank you so much! It's beautiful, and it fits her so well ;;
smol_mimosa.pngsmol_messoria.png
These are really stunning! Could I be on your pinglist, please?
These are really stunning! Could I be on your pinglist, please?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Oh my gosh it's great to see you, thank you for your interest! I absolutely love your bio layouts, I use the lore directory all the time! Thank you for publishing them:D
I've added you to the pinglist!
@Disillusionist Oh my gosh it's great to see you, thank you for your interest! I absolutely love your bio layouts, I use the lore directory all the time! Thank you for publishing them:D
I've added you to the pinglist!
Sign_2.png
Could I be on your pinglist? I loved the last ones I got and have a sudden need to get some more :D Also, can I just say that it's fascinating seeing how your style / skill has evolved over the years. I just spent like 15 minutes looking at all of your finished pieces and they are all so captivating. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Could I be on your pinglist? I loved the last ones I got and have a sudden need to get some more :D

Also, can I just say that it's fascinating seeing how your style / skill has evolved over the years. I just spent like 15 minutes looking at all of your finished pieces and they are all so captivating.
mmoiFfg.png
@sunbones hi hello these are AMAZING. is the current slot list up to date? I'd love to snag two slots and if not available could i get a ping ;u;
@sunbones hi hello these are AMAZING. is the current slot list up to date? I'd love to snag two slots and if not available could i get a ping ;u;
anomalous_nekomata.png
@Noctiferous Thank you so much, your words mean a lot to me! I've definitely noticed that I spend a lot more time per piece than I used to, the details are just so much fun. I'm glad to see you back, you've been added to the pinglist and I'll let you know as soon as I open back up:D

@Aerial sorry, I hadn't updated my slot list! It's closed for the moment while I finish two orders and work on university, but I've added you to the pinglist! Thank you so much for your interest:)
@Noctiferous Thank you so much, your words mean a lot to me! I've definitely noticed that I spend a lot more time per piece than I used to, the details are just so much fun. I'm glad to see you back, you've been added to the pinglist and I'll let you know as soon as I open back up:D

@Aerial sorry, I hadn't updated my slot list! It's closed for the moment while I finish two orders and work on university, but I've added you to the pinglist! Thank you so much for your interest:)
Sign_2.png
@sunbones

Can I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen? I love these and already have a dragon in mind!
@sunbones

Can I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen? I love these and already have a dragon in mind!
Hello
@LouCat Here's Ignis, Ahucilia will be finished very soon! Thank you so much for your patience, if there's anything I can edit or add, please let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/V6hzRfB.png[/img]
@LouCat Here's Ignis, Ahucilia will be finished very soon! Thank you so much for your patience, if there's anything I can edit or add, please let me know!
V6hzRfB.png
Sign_2.png
@Deathwolf555 Absolutely, thank you for your interest! :D
@Deathwolf555 Absolutely, thank you for your interest! :D
Sign_2.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38