Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Stained Glass Workshop [FULL]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38
Thank you! I've nearly finished two more projects, it will be a bit though since I need two WC scrolls. A brother sister XXY pair, I think you will like them once i've finished~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you! I've nearly finished two more projects, it will be a bit though since I need two WC scrolls. A brother sister XXY pair, I think you will like them once i've finished~
0KZhsof.jpg
@LouCat
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, university has been kicking my butt lol. Thank you so much for returning, your dragons are always a joy to work on! :D

The turnaround time will be about 6-7 days. If you're okay with this, I'd be more than happy to put you down for the slots! :D
@LouCat
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, university has been kicking my butt lol. Thank you so much for returning, your dragons are always a joy to work on! :D

The turnaround time will be about 6-7 days. If you're okay with this, I'd be more than happy to put you down for the slots! :D
Sign_2.png
@Zelrune Oof two WC scrolls, godspeedXD I can't wait to see them when they're finished though, your pairs are always stunning!
@Zelrune Oof two WC scrolls, godspeedXD I can't wait to see them when they're finished though, your pairs are always stunning!
Sign_2.png
@sunbones
Sounds fine to me!
Hope uni eases up on you some soon.
@sunbones
Sounds fine to me!
Hope uni eases up on you some soon.
OY7Hxja.png
These are gorgeous, I'd love one if that's alright! Would pay in gems. • Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71656552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716566/71656552_350.png[/img][/url] • Description: Since she got lost in the Starwood Strand she's forgotten a couple of unimportant things--where she used to live, half of the people she's met, her favorite childhood foods, etc etc--all the reasons she'd want to get out. The stars are close and the moon never leaves her, and she understands her stretch of the wood better than she understands herself. One night she'll settle down to sleep, and in the morning in the place where she lay will sit a flowering sapling, but until that day comes she wanders the wood and forgets why. (And also offers terrible directions and cryptic encounters to lost travelers.) • Additional details: N/A.
These are gorgeous, I'd love one if that's alright! Would pay in gems.

• Dragon(s):
71656552_350.png

• Description: Since she got lost in the Starwood Strand she's forgotten a couple of unimportant things--where she used to live, half of the people she's met, her favorite childhood foods, etc etc--all the reasons she'd want to get out. The stars are close and the moon never leaves her, and she understands her stretch of the wood better than she understands herself. One night she'll settle down to sleep, and in the morning in the place where she lay will sit a flowering sapling, but until that day comes she wanders the wood and forgets why. (And also offers terrible directions and cryptic encounters to lost travelers.)

• Additional details: N/A.
smol_mimosa.pngsmol_messoria.png
@Halflight Messoria looks great, I love her lore!
I have put you down for a slot, feel free to send a cr whenever you're ready and I'll start as soon as I finish the other orders! :)
@Halflight Messoria looks great, I love her lore!
I have put you down for a slot, feel free to send a cr whenever you're ready and I'll start as soon as I finish the other orders! :)
Sign_2.png
@Zelrune Here's Mitsuki, I hope you enjoy it! EDIT: just caught a spot I missed hfsgh, fixed:D [img]https://i.imgur.com/K9Bbti2.png[/img]
@Zelrune Here's Mitsuki, I hope you enjoy it!
EDIT: just caught a spot I missed hfsgh, fixed:D
K9Bbti2.png
Sign_2.png
Can you please add me to your pinglist? Your work is amazing, I'd love to place an order next time you open up slots :)
Can you please add me to your pinglist? Your work is amazing, I'd love to place an order next time you open up slots :)
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
@CrownedLadyBug absolutely, thank you for your interest! :D
@CrownedLadyBug absolutely, thank you for your interest! :D
Sign_2.png
@growlbark Here's Chaplin, I hope you enjoy it!! :D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/71SLbXp.png[/img][/center]
@growlbark Here's Chaplin, I hope you enjoy it!! :D
71SLbXp.png
Sign_2.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38