Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 257 258
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date=2018-01-12 09:45:26] Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @TimeOblivion @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @supersneakylink @nahiri @deramadus @nirah @perry321 @rubygryphon Five new Bleps have beeen put up for adoption! :D [/quote]
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-01-12:
Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!

@TimeOblivion @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @supersneakylink @nahiri @deramadus @nirah @perry321 @rubygryphon

Five new Bleps have beeen put up for adoption! :D
Clan Lore
I'll take the 1st one
I'll take the 1st one
JwQ98x7.png
@celestialprime I'll take 3&4! Hehe. I'm at work so I hope I can send payment later
@celestialprime I'll take 3&4! Hehe. I'm at work so I hope I can send payment later
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@CelestialPrime

Can you put on hold number 2 and 4? I will decide on them after class, if that is okay. :)
@CelestialPrime

Can you put on hold number 2 and 4? I will decide on them after class, if that is okay. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@perry321 Alrighty, send payment over whenever :)
@perry321 Alrighty, send payment over whenever :)
Clan Lore
@supersneakylink ok! You can send payment over whenever convenient :) That’s the koi and the Aurora Borealis Bleps you wanted?
@supersneakylink ok! You can send payment over whenever convenient :) That’s the koi and the Aurora Borealis Bleps you wanted?
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime
I can't seem to find the one i just bought, and can I buy the one with wings too?
@CelestialPrime
I can't seem to find the one i just bought, and can I buy the one with wings too?
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321 oops, deleted it too soon :x here you are! And sure, you can purchase the winged one too, is that the albatross one you wanted?
2u8b315.png
And the lore tidbit:
With shiny scales and winglike fins, this Blep is often mistaken as a flying fish as it leaps among the waves. It’s sometimes seen dancing among shoals of fish, and it’s wing/fins let it fly for short periods of time. Thanks to its flight-swim mode of transportation, it can travel for weeks on end without stopping.
@perry321 oops, deleted it too soon :x here you are! And sure, you can purchase the winged one too, is that the albatross one you wanted?
2u8b315.png
And the lore tidbit:
With shiny scales and winglike fins, this Blep is often mistaken as a flying fish as it leaps among the waves. It’s sometimes seen dancing among shoals of fish, and it’s wing/fins let it fly for short periods of time. Thanks to its flight-swim mode of transportation, it can travel for weeks on end without stopping.
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Yep the Albatross
@CelestialPrime Yep the Albatross
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321 sure thing :3
@perry321 sure thing :3
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 257 258