Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Shak's Skydancers | CLOSED |
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@HippiePanda @Barracks 80kt from both!

@Ethiera I haven't forgotten, do not worry! I've just been a tad busy with schoolwork lately and focusing mostly on that. You'll get your art. Thank you for your patience! <3
@HippiePanda @Barracks 80kt from both!

@Ethiera I haven't forgotten, do not worry! I've just been a tad busy with schoolwork lately and focusing mostly on that. You'll get your art. Thank you for your patience! <3
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@Shakshun
Did I already pay you? I haven't the slightest memory if I did or not. Please tell me because I dont want to give it to you too late.
@Shakshun
Did I already pay you? I haven't the slightest memory if I did or not. Please tell me because I dont want to give it to you too late.
@Shakshun [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35666412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356665/35666412_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Background fade: No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Other:[/b]
@Shakshun

Dragon:
35666412_350.png

Background fade: No
Payment Method: Treasure
Other:
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@Shakshun Heeeey.. Can I get a switch to a different skydancer of mine..? I kinda forgot about this for a while and gave the previous skydancer to a friend because I was going in a different direction with my lair. If possible I'd like it to be changed to: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37813609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378137/37813609_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shakshun

Heeeey.. Can I get a switch to a different skydancer of mine..?
I kinda forgot about this for a while and gave the previous skydancer to a friend because I was going in a different direction with my lair.

If possible I'd like it to be changed to:

37813609_350.png
@Barracks Edit it into your order please!
@Barracks Edit it into your order please!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun

Hello dear!
It's been some time (2017-11-18) since my order and as x-mas/new year holiday is now almost over I wanted to check in on you and your sweet adoptables. :3
How are you doing?
@Shakshun

Hello dear!
It's been some time (2017-11-18) since my order and as x-mas/new year holiday is now almost over I wanted to check in on you and your sweet adoptables. :3
How are you doing?
@Juri01 Hello! And thank you (and anyone else reading this who is expecting adoptables from me) for your everlasting patience with these!
I wasn't expecting to take so long to finish these adoptables, but my school decided to schedule all of my deadlines in a way over December that my anxieties didn't allow me really any free time to work on art such as this. Of course the holidays didn't help any with the rush and spending time with the family and all.

But! All of the adoptables for people waiting are being worked on as we speak, actually. I should have them done very soon, about a week is my hope. But they will definitely be delivered before the end of January.

Thank you for checking in and I wholeheartedly apologize for such a horribly long wait.
@Juri01 Hello! And thank you (and anyone else reading this who is expecting adoptables from me) for your everlasting patience with these!
I wasn't expecting to take so long to finish these adoptables, but my school decided to schedule all of my deadlines in a way over December that my anxieties didn't allow me really any free time to work on art such as this. Of course the holidays didn't help any with the rush and spending time with the family and all.

But! All of the adoptables for people waiting are being worked on as we speak, actually. I should have them done very soon, about a week is my hope. But they will definitely be delivered before the end of January.

Thank you for checking in and I wholeheartedly apologize for such a horribly long wait.
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun

Oh, that sounds like it's been a very busy time for you! (I know how it is with those deadlines and the 'family time') Thanks for answering! I don't want to rush you, so please take your time with mine!

I wish you the very best with your school work and hope you'll still have some nice, relaxing days until everything starts again. :3

@Shakshun

Oh, that sounds like it's been a very busy time for you! (I know how it is with those deadlines and the 'family time') Thanks for answering! I don't want to rush you, so please take your time with mine!

I wish you the very best with your school work and hope you'll still have some nice, relaxing days until everything starts again. :3

@Shakshun

Hey yo, Barracks here, just wanted to let you know I changed my username!
@Shakshun

Hey yo, Barracks here, just wanted to let you know I changed my username!
@Shakshun

Any progress at all?
@Shakshun

Any progress at all?
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15