Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Pixel SDs [semi-open]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@BMO Hey, don't apologize lol - it's totally not necessary to rush into something as big as opening a shop, especially if you don't have time or energy! And anyways, it's opened now so you've got a lot to show for your work! ^_^

Also I totally understand the need to bump up prices. My lore shop (which is closed now for my own sanity lol) was incredibly underpriced... Maybe one day I'll go back to that and fix everything up :P

Just let me know about the accent for Neva, I know it's complicated so if you have to simplify it or just substitute it with sparkles, that's cool too! Thanks! I'll send my payment over to you now. ^^

(Also! I'm so happy you like my girls haha. :D)
@BMO Hey, don't apologize lol - it's totally not necessary to rush into something as big as opening a shop, especially if you don't have time or energy! And anyways, it's opened now so you've got a lot to show for your work! ^_^

Also I totally understand the need to bump up prices. My lore shop (which is closed now for my own sanity lol) was incredibly underpriced... Maybe one day I'll go back to that and fix everything up :P

Just let me know about the accent for Neva, I know it's complicated so if you have to simplify it or just substitute it with sparkles, that's cool too! Thanks! I'll send my payment over to you now. ^^

(Also! I'm so happy you like my girls haha. :D)
1u3H6jas.png
@BMO
Awwww, thank you! o:
The lace looks great, and the banner <3
@BMO
Awwww, thank you! o:
The lace looks great, and the banner <3
tneYPET.png
@BMO OHHHH she's PERFECT! Thank you so so much, I couldn't be happier! So elegant with the flower petals and that adorable little flower crown ;v; Do you have a wishlist I could mosey through and see if I have anything I could send as a tip/thank-you?
@BMO OHHHH she's PERFECT! Thank you so so much, I couldn't be happier! So elegant with the flower petals and that adorable little flower crown ;v; Do you have a wishlist I could mosey through and see if I have anything I could send as a tip/thank-you?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
[b]link to dragon AND/OR primary, secondary, tertiary genes & colors:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21275356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212754/21275356_350.png[/img][/url] Aqua Vipera/Seafoam Current/Seafoam Underbelly [b]apparel:[/b] the desert rain frog companion on her head, if possible!^^ [b]skin:[/b] - [b]add sparkles, shading, flip, etc:[/b] sparkle and shading please! [b]any additional notes?[/b] nope! [b]payment[/b] treasure!
link to dragon AND/OR
primary, secondary, tertiary genes & colors:

21275356_350.png

Aqua Vipera/Seafoam Current/Seafoam Underbelly

apparel: the desert rain frog companion on her head, if possible!^^
skin: -
add sparkles, shading, flip, etc: sparkle and shading please!
any additional notes? nope!
payment treasure!
@BMO

He's perfect! I love it! :D
@BMO

He's perfect! I love it! :D
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@BMO [font=verdana][size=3][color=#96A1F9][b]Link to dragon AND/OR primary, secondary, tertiary genes & colors:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34297424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342975/34297424_350.png[/img] [/url] (Copper Clown/Cerulean Shimmer/Spruce Glimmer) [b]Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Add sparkles, shading, flip, etc:[/b] Spruce forehead gem and blue tongue, please! [b]Any additional notes?[/b] Your art is adorable! That’s all. c: [b]Gems, treasure, trade, mix?[/b] Gems[/color][/size][/font]
@BMO

Link to dragon AND/OR

34297424_350.png

(Copper Clown/Cerulean Shimmer/Spruce Glimmer)
Apparel: N/A
Skin: N/A
Add sparkles, shading, flip, etc: Spruce forehead gem and blue tongue, please!
Any additional notes? Your art is adorable! That’s all. c:
Gems, treasure, trade, mix? Gems
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
@Fletcher Aww thank you so much! I'm so so glad you're pleased with her :') & that's so sweet of you aaa!! ;w; I do have a wishlist going right over here but honestly anything you feel is appropriate & worth parting with is totally and completely appreciated!!

@Smalahove
Ahh aqua and seafoam, the best colors 8) HEHE THE FROG! I'll do my best. It might be too small, but I'll see what I can do! Your total would be 75,000 treasure then, you can feel free to send it whenever you're comfortable!
@Fletcher Aww thank you so much! I'm so so glad you're pleased with her :') & that's so sweet of you aaa!! ;w; I do have a wishlist going right over here but honestly anything you feel is appropriate & worth parting with is totally and completely appreciated!!

@Smalahove
Ahh aqua and seafoam, the best colors 8) HEHE THE FROG! I'll do my best. It might be too small, but I'll see what I can do! Your total would be 75,000 treasure then, you can feel free to send it whenever you're comfortable!
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@Dewdropdragon
Welcome! (and thank you hehe!) You've got a pretty straightforward guy there, that would just be a flat 60g, please! You can send that whenever you like and I'll add you to my queue for the evening :)
@Dewdropdragon
Welcome! (and thank you hehe!) You've got a pretty straightforward guy there, that would just be a flat 60g, please! You can send that whenever you like and I'll add you to my queue for the evening :)
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO Thank you so much! I'll send that over now! c:
@BMO Thank you so much! I'll send that over now! c:
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
@BMO [b]link to dragon AND/OR primary, secondary, tertiary genes & colors:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35974787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359748/35974787_350.png[/img] [/url] rose/rose/rose iridescent/butterfly/underbelly [b]apparel:[/b] anything that you can add if it won't drive up the cost. the wing bandages at the very least would be nice! the soft pink scarf is optional. i'm planning for him to have soft pink wing silks later i'm going to die [b]skin: [/b]the subtle little accent on him. it's not required unless you're willing to do a shiny dot or two just to show that there's some stuff there! don't do it if it'll raise price whOOPS [b]add sparkles, shading, flip, etc: [/b]forehead gem is white, tongue can be a darker pink than rose. shading, please! [b]any additional notes?[/b] you can disregard anything above if it'll raise the price. [b]gems, treasure, trade, mix? [/b]mix. i currently have 49 gems and 10kt- i can get more soon, but at the moment this is all i have. if you need the golden sage lanterns / sash, i'm here for ya.
@BMO

link to dragon AND/OR

35974787_350.png

rose/rose/rose
iridescent/butterfly/underbelly
apparel: anything that you can add if it won't drive up the cost. the wing bandages at the very least would be nice! the soft pink scarf is optional. i'm planning for him to have soft pink wing silks later i'm going to die
skin: the subtle little accent on him. it's not required unless you're willing to do a shiny dot or two just to show that there's some stuff there! don't do it if it'll raise price whOOPS
add sparkles, shading, flip, etc: forehead gem is white, tongue can be a darker pink than rose. shading, please!
any additional notes? you can disregard anything above if it'll raise the price.
gems, treasure, trade, mix? mix. i currently have 49 gems and 10kt- i can get more soon, but at the moment this is all i have. if you need the golden sage lanterns / sash, i'm here for ya.
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16