Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Emblem Adopts {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 100
@Syrrith

Your adopt is in pick up~! Thank you~! (And no worries! Mixed payments are always accepted~!)
@Syrrith

Your adopt is in pick up~! Thank you~! (And no worries! Mixed payments are always accepted~!)
@Twiggies

Sure thing~! The total price will be 180g or treasure equivalent~. Feel free to send a PM with payment at any time.

I should be done by November 24 at the latest.
@Twiggies

Sure thing~! The total price will be 180g or treasure equivalent~. Feel free to send a PM with payment at any time.

I should be done by November 24 at the latest.
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
Ah thank you!
Ah thank you!
@Dew
Can you put me on the wait list?
@Dew
Can you put me on the wait list?
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong

Sure thing! When would you like to be pinged for a slot? (There are plenty open at the moment, I'm afraid I forgot to edit the title!)
@FireHeartSong

Sure thing! When would you like to be pinged for a slot? (There are plenty open at the moment, I'm afraid I forgot to edit the title!)
@Twiggies

Your adopts are in pickup~!
@Twiggies

Your adopts are in pickup~!
@Dew

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much~!
@Dew

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much~!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
These are really cool! Dragon Breed: Coatl How many orders: One Sponsoring a Gene: Nope Sponsoring a Breed: Nope Something I need to know about: Could the eyes be transparent/uncolored, please? Dragons: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=169&auth=49edb1e10ab251b61e51e9f84e6a52665bb20df9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Just a scry, sorry - it's triple basic Vermilion)
These are really cool!

Dragon Breed: Coatl

How many orders: One

Sponsoring a Gene: Nope

Sponsoring a Breed: Nope

Something I need to know about: Could the eyes be transparent/uncolored, please?

Dragons:
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=169&auth=49edb1e10ab251b61e51e9f84e6a52665bb20df9&dummyext=prev.png
(Just a scry, sorry - it's triple basic Vermilion)
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 100