Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Emblem Adopts {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100
@Kryda

Sure thing~! The total price will be 90g or treasure equivalent. Feel free to send the payment via PM at any time~. I should be done by December 7 at the latest.
@Kryda

Sure thing~! The total price will be 90g or treasure equivalent. Feel free to send the payment via PM at any time~. I should be done by December 7 at the latest.
@Shaydas
@Shaydas
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Dew
I am sorry, but with your gene sponsoring, falcon and alloy are already sponsored? Or do I need to pay for them? I am asking before considering ordering because I don't really understand.
@Dew
I am sorry, but with your gene sponsoring, falcon and alloy are already sponsored? Or do I need to pay for them? I am asking before considering ordering because I don't really understand.
@SoulOfChaos

They are already sponsored~! If they are not on the current list then someone has already sponsored those genes so no extra costs are required~.
@SoulOfChaos

They are already sponsored~! If they are not on the current list then someone has already sponsored those genes so no extra costs are required~.
Dragon Breed: skydancer How many orders: 1 [s]Sponsoring a Gene: (if so which one) Sponsoring a Breed: (if so which one)[/s] [s]Something I need to know about: Y / N (if yes, what is it? Ex: can you do this accent?)[/s] Dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31718431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317185/31718431_350.png[/img] [/url] Would be 81k treasure yes? I googled the math but I'm not 100% sure.
Dragon Breed:
skydancer
How many orders:
Sponsoring a Gene: (if so which one)

Sponsoring a Breed: (if so which one)

Something I need to know about: Y / N (if yes, what is it? Ex: can you do this accent?)

Dragons:

31718431_350.png

Would be 81k treasure yes? I googled the math but I'm not 100% sure.
@Kryda

Your adopt is in pick up~! Thank you~!
@Kryda

Your adopt is in pick up~! Thank you~!
@SoulOfChaos

That's correct~! I am actually working on adopts now so she should be done within the next hour or two~.

Feel free to send payment via PM at any time~!
@SoulOfChaos

That's correct~! I am actually working on adopts now so she should be done within the next hour or two~.

Feel free to send payment via PM at any time~!
@SoulOfChaos

I went ahead and worked on your adopt, so its in pick up~! Thank you~!
@SoulOfChaos

I went ahead and worked on your adopt, so its in pick up~! Thank you~!
I have saved the image to my computer, thank you!
I have saved the image to my computer, thank you!
@Dew

I've saved my adopt. It looks great, thank you! ^^
@Dew

I've saved my adopt. It looks great, thank you! ^^
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100