Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 672 673
@Cedric

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Cedric

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Evet

I'm glad you like them! You've been added to the waitlist :)
@Evet

I'm glad you like them! You've been added to the waitlist :)
@Marceline

@Marceline

@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Marceline #33555 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item1 (still/floating):[/b] Floating, [item=Shimmering Cloth] [b]Item2 (still/floating):[/b] Floating, [item=bloody snapdragon] [b]Item3 (still/floating):[/b] Still, [item=Bottled Bones] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Shadow! [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather! [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] wine glimmer like on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=33555&tab=dragon&did=32272032]this girl[/url]? [b]Payment type (gems/treasure):[/b] Treasure! Let me know if you don't think the bottled bones will work, and I'll pick another!
@Amariel
Username and ID#: Marceline #33555
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item1 (still/floating): Floating, Shimmering Cloth
Item2 (still/floating): Floating, Bloody Snapdragon
Item3 (still/floating): Still, Bottled Bones
Flight element bead: Shadow!
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather!
Colour and gene of ornament: wine glimmer like on this girl?
Payment type (gems/treasure): Treasure!

Let me know if you don't think the bottled bones will work, and I'll pick another!
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline

I think the bottled bones should be fine! Your total comes to 51,000 t :)
@Marceline

I think the bottled bones should be fine! Your total comes to 51,000 t :)
@Amariel Alright! I'd love to be back on the waitlist for a future order, once I figure out who else I want a bottle for c: I'll send the payment along right now.
@Amariel Alright! I'd love to be back on the waitlist for a future order, once I figure out who else I want a bottle for c: I'll send the payment along right now.
eWROVV6.png
@Amariel
Hello! These pixels are so nice, I'm just wondering if there are a list of items that can be added? or can we just request any item and you draw them in? ^^
@Amariel
Hello! These pixels are so nice, I'm just wondering if there are a list of items that can be added? or can we just request any item and you draw them in? ^^
z0HlerP.png
@CrystalBlossom

You can request any items from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organic, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, and Currency. I will draw them if I haven't already done so for a previous order :)
@CrystalBlossom

You can request any items from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organic, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, and Currency. I will draw them if I haven't already done so for a previous order :)
@Cedric

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Cedric

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@JusticeTurtle

@JusticeTurtle

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 672 673