Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 120
Username: [b]SmaugTheAlmighty[/b] Dragon Image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49622740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496228/49622740_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name/ID: [b]Nebula #49622740[/b] Dragon element/Eye colour: [b]Arcane primal[/b] Any apparel or accents? [b]Nope[/b] Payment Method: [b]paypal/USD[/b] Would you like resized adopt? (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!) [b]Yes as well as a full sized one [/b] Direction dragon is facing? [B] Right[/b]
Username: SmaugTheAlmighty
Dragon Image:
49622740_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Nebula #49622740
Dragon element/Eye colour: Arcane primal
Any apparel or accents? Nope
Payment Method: paypal/USD
Would you like resized adopt? (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!) Yes as well as a full sized one
Direction dragon is facing? Right
New Inventory on the AH!
@Smaugthealmighty unfortunately I don't have any slots left right now, would you like to reserve a future slot opening?
@Smaugthealmighty unfortunately I don't have any slots left right now, would you like to reserve a future slot opening?
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries May I please be on the waitlist for spirals? C:
@Auries May I please be on the waitlist for spirals? C:
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk I can ping you next time they're open!
@Arborpunk I can ping you next time they're open!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Yes please!
@Auries

Yes please!
New Inventory on the AH!
@Auries Please ping me when Spirals are open for gems! This is a beautiful base.
@Auries Please ping me when Spirals are open for gems! This is a beautiful base.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo I'll note you down but I probably won't ever open it for gems.
@Emberglo I'll note you down but I probably won't ever open it for gems.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries That's too bad - I don't do Paypal.
@Auries That's too bad - I don't do Paypal.
mM2VM9X.png
@Auries sad I missed the open slots, but I think I added myself to the pinglist on your spreadsheet okay! I did it on mobile so I'm unsure if it went through [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=1]
@Auries sad I missed the open slots, but I think I added myself to the pinglist on your spreadsheet okay! I did it on mobile so I'm unsure if it went through
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@Scarecrane it went through! sorry you missed the slots, I hope you manage to get one in the future!
@Scarecrane it went through! sorry you missed the slots, I hope you manage to get one in the future!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 120