Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
@Kunikida gotcha!

@Plushiepalooza oh wow I remember doing that piece, that was so long ago! Thank you so much for your compliments :)
@Kunikida gotcha!

@Plushiepalooza oh wow I remember doing that piece, that was so long ago! Thank you so much for your compliments :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Please put me on the pinglist. I need some of these in my life!
Please put me on the pinglist. I need some of these in my life!
YAzXKmc.gif
@kayenta gotcha!
@kayenta gotcha!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Kalinka @Mesai @Moosesushi @PixieJen @Effervessa Hey Y'all! just wanted to let you know over the past few days I've been dealing with some illness but I'm feeling a bit better now and will be continuing these adopts! so sorry about the delay, I will try to get all the adopts finished within the next few days! @/Mesai Your first one is here too! Please remember to open the image in a new tab then save the image to your device! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XYLvZv4.png[/img]
@Kalinka @Mesai @Moosesushi @PixieJen @Effervessa

Hey Y'all! just wanted to let you know over the past few days I've been dealing with some illness but I'm feeling a bit better now and will be continuing these adopts! so sorry about the delay, I will try to get all the adopts finished within the next few days!

@/Mesai Your first one is here too! Please remember to open the image in a new tab then save the image to your device!
XYLvZv4.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your illness darling! Take your time, there's absolutely no rush to get mine done. Just focus on getting better. (It's totally worth the wait for your art!) [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@Auries
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your illness darling! Take your time, there's absolutely no rush to get mine done. Just focus on getting better.
(It's totally worth the wait for your art!)

cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
Oh please don't rush on my account, take your time!!
Oh please don't rush on my account, take your time!!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Auriri nooo! -Holds you- Don't worry about the delay, just focus on getting lots better. -Pats- Take loads of rest and stay hydrated!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Auriri nooo! -Holds you- Don't worry about the delay, just focus on getting lots better. -Pats- Take loads of rest and stay hydrated!!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Mesai sorry if this shows up as a double ping for you, didn't want to edit my previous message with the other adopt just in case you had already seen it! Here's your girly! Please let me know if either need changing! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/phrGdtB.png[/img]
@Mesai sorry if this shows up as a double ping for you, didn't want to edit my previous message with the other adopt just in case you had already seen it!

Here's your girly! Please let me know if either need changing! <3

phrGdtB.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Holy Glittermom! They look amazing! Thank you so much [emoji=heart size=1] Please take care of yourself, you are the best! This is exactly what I needed today. Thanks.
Holy Glittermom! They look amazing! Thank you so much Please take care of yourself, you are the best!

This is exactly what I needed today. Thanks.
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
May I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
May I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif IHd9PNx.gif