Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120
@Marrigan Nope, I'm unfortunately going to have to continue work on the smaller base as I cannot resize it, all genes completed are now on small base from here on unfortuantely.
@Marrigan Nope, I'm unfortunately going to have to continue work on the smaller base as I cannot resize it, all genes completed are now on small base from here on unfortuantely.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] NovaDrakkon [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34124563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341246/34124563_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Erathaol / 34124563 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Wind [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] nope [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems - 390, I believe? [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] I think it automatically comes that way now ;) I have one of him from your old base and I am very excited to get your new base, too! :) [/quote] ----------------------- If I can't order two at a time (looked back through your initial post and didn't see anything about this, but could have missed it) - just do the first one and I will repost this guy when my other one is done. :) [quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] NovaDrakkon [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38872030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388721/38872030_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Kronos / 38872030 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Wind [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] Nope [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems - 350 or 370 (NOTE below please) [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] n/a NOTE: I really don't like when capsule actually looks like its liquid sloshing with a big difference in color from the "empty" part to the "full" part...so that's one of the reasons I DO like mantis as capsule - it's super subtle and just looks like a difference in shine or something. If you won't be able to make the tertiary as super shiny and subtle but not super differentiated in color, please just do glimmer for his tert. :) [/quote] ---------------- If I can order a 3rd right now please let me know! xD
Auries, Order Form wrote:
Username: NovaDrakkon
Dragon Image:
34124563_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Erathaol / 34124563
Dragon element/Eye colour: Wind
Any apparel or accents? nope
Payment Method: Gems - 390, I believe?
Would you like resized adopt? I think it automatically comes that way now ;)

I have one of him from your old base and I am very excited to get your new base, too! :)

If I can't order two at a time (looked back through your initial post and didn't see anything about this, but could have missed it) - just do the first one and I will repost this guy when my other one is done. :)
Auries, Order Form wrote:
Username: NovaDrakkon
Dragon Image:
38872030_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Kronos / 38872030
Dragon element/Eye colour: Wind
Any apparel or accents? Nope
Payment Method: Gems - 350 or 370 (NOTE below please)
Would you like resized adopt? n/a

NOTE: I really don't like when capsule actually looks like its liquid sloshing with a big difference in color from the "empty" part to the "full" part...so that's one of the reasons I DO like mantis as capsule - it's super subtle and just looks like a difference in shine or something. If you won't be able to make the tertiary as super shiny and subtle but not super differentiated in color, please just do glimmer for his tert. :)

If I can order a 3rd right now please let me know! xD
Wind-Network.png
Okay! no problemo,[emoji=familiar heart size=1] I was just wondering since I have another Savannah boi I'd like to get done. thanks for letting me know! c:
Okay! no problemo, I was just wondering since I have another Savannah boi I'd like to get done. thanks for letting me know! c:

YycIlt9.png
@Sarcastichawke [img]https://i.imgur.com/1U7KZ1F.png[/img] I hope this is okay!!
@Sarcastichawke
1U7KZ1F.png

I hope this is okay!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@NovaDrakkon Hey! Sorry about this but I'll be closing up for a little bit as I go and do some art commissions! When I open back up I can price up your orders if you'd like!
@NovaDrakkon Hey! Sorry about this but I'll be closing up for a little bit as I go and do some art commissions! When I open back up I can price up your orders if you'd like!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Okay - let me know when you're back and I will see if I have the funds at the time :)
@Auries Okay - let me know when you're back and I will see if I have the funds at the time :)
Wind-Network.png
@Auries He's gorgeous!! Thank you so much <3
@Auries He's gorgeous!! Thank you so much <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
[center]New coatl base available! and also a bit of an update to my USD payments. [quote=USD prices] [indent][font=century gothic]This pricing guide is mainly for [b]USD ADOPTS[/b]! I will be offering Apparel and Accent including adopts for [b]USD only[/b]. [b]Starting price[/b] of USD adopts = $4. [i]Price will raise with [b]Apparel and Accents.[/b] Gene sponsoring is [b]FREE![/b][/i] [b]Big pieces [/b]of apparel will be $4-8 each (things including manes, guises.) More simple pieces of apparel will be $2-4 each. Accents and skins will be $3-15 depending on difficulty. PLEASE ask for a quote for USD adopts. -------------------------- [indent][font=century gothic]-USD adopts will be prioritised over normal adopts. -After you confirm your order & price, I will send you my Paypal me link for you to pay! -after paying I will complete your adopt. [/quote] [b]Please note that I will only be doing PAYPAL ADOPTABLES.[/b] This is because I have some vets bills that I have to pay for, and must save up for future vets bills! [indent]-BASE adopts $4 (INCLUDING GENES) -Apparel and accents raise the price.[/indent] [size=6][b]Available Bases[/b][/size] [size=5][b]PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO SPONSOR GENES PAYING VIA PAYPAL[/B][/SIZE] [center][quote=Coatl][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2AvapU4.png[/img] [font=century gothic] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158bEanmOrhVD8U0AXzh9wxgmjAgdKvV0-pFDiLVhInU/edit#gid=1451278870]View my spreadsheet to see what genes/apparel have been made and what needs sponsoring![/url] [/quote] [center][quote=Imperial][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l7jD1qD.png[/img] [font=century gothic] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158bEanmOrhVD8U0AXzh9wxgmjAgdKvV0-pFDiLVhInU/edit#gid=1451278870]View my spreadsheet to see what genes/apparel have been made and what needs sponsoring![/url] [/quote] [center][quote=Wildclaw][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Oqzi6MN.png[/img] [font=century gothic] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/158bEanmOrhVD8U0AXzh9wxgmjAgdKvV0-pFDiLVhInU/edit#gid=1451278870]View my spreadsheet to see what genes/apparel have been made and what needs sponsoring![/url] [/quote] [center] [size=3]Order Form[/size] [quote=Auries Adoptable Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!)* [/quote] *Imperial base was accidentally resized. that will be defaulted to 500px wide sorry! [code][quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] [/quote][/code] ------------------- example of coatl adopt with accent! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Qy08U0.png[/img] [i]This adopt was $10 for example.[/i] Find examples of Imperial and wildclaw adopts on my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2153530/1#post_26413293]gallery post![/url] [size=1]@Emordnilap @Mesai @Noodlesper @Beezadrella @kittenpartyos @idlewildly @Calibri @hat17 @littlesong4 @CuddlyHippo @Saraku @Mazurkas @Korwa @Mintiani @alaneyes @timetot @surfingpikachu @hatandclogs @Lizzi @triblobyte @Cerf @treesponge @FauveNox @FlufferLover @StayingBehind @kaitorubel @CivElynBird @lightningpelt @Veylaron @Saraceaser @Convexity @mintiani @Lyka @Duskyaether @NovaDrakkon @SarcasticHawke @Genevra @selenomancy @Sonora @kaitorubel @mystiki @Sumael @alliecats @Cyrya @CheshireCatUk1 @ChatZNoir @Whymsical @NocturnistheDark @Gratlanty @NerdySnivy @Elodea @wintercovers @Addmon @Darkrait @ThePhantomRose @SnoopSnip @snowki @PostalBromeliad @cynicalspectre @PhoenixFire36 @pbirds @Panor @Sharanay @Egwu @Effervessa @ElysianJewels @darkdragonfiend @commoncomitatus @Pearlimose @Anda @Avifors @HarajukuFloof @scribblingface @Writer @RaneInSpane @Kuzcat @Nonsense @L1br4 @Crisps @Luminos @Skydust @Birdskull @Hellsbyte @DillyPickle @casethrace @TheoDemoine @ashenhartkrie @Yukorusshi @effervessa @kittyfishy @Asterodea @Varekai [quote=gap ping][size=1]@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Korwa @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble )@VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Havenstrife @Anda @TheDragonsQueen @Reptilia@Amanda @Sonora @ArcyN @Twye @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Katastrophie @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @RK900 @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Jazzyleia @smeen @formless @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Beezadrella @Lyka @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @faeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @Cinccino @Finne @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Iralla @rembrandt @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Venture @Wrennekin @Marceline @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @aniainator @benjalinguinie @Orili @apis @Noodlesper @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @Cinccino @TangleFeather @lantadyme @PheonixPonder @faraway @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @nefily @kittenpartyos @Unika @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Pepper6 @selenomancy @Rangsky @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Chiimera @Kikatzu @alyblaith @MonochromeMetro @Lissy @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Yewwily @NotQuiteToxic @nonaline @ysm78006 @Convexity @Dathomir @Loyalties @Haley @SoullessWendigo @Katarra @Twiggies @Smaugthealmighty @SnoringHyena @lang001 @Grahh @onemessyperson @pixiejen @rufusdrumknott @Coonkio @SquishyJellyfish @Ayxia @FlyingSharksFly @Azurine @Asterodea @Aidan @Gingerkat @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Arborpunk @windyfields @Gingerarcanist @Venture @SushiKitteh @twotone @Pepper676 @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @Aganna @Reckless @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Eshye @Aalto @Marceline @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Aava @Apothecaria @Sykona @Kingasaurus @Noodlesper @thegracefuldeer @Karlia @Ravenmoon @Orili @Cinccino @Rochambeau @MasakiSaphir @loststarship @Lonelyvalues @lantadyme @IrritatorRaji @PheonixPonder @faraway @Micheru @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Thrawn (No Gijinkas please) @Saraku @Veracity @Renmei @atrolock @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Nostalgic @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @CheshireCatUk1 @XJSX @Ellapinky @Arah @Grahh @RyuLevone @Bekuno @Achiera @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @Twye @Cethosia @Kikatzu @MonochromeMetro @Gyrfalcon2 @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @micahjaguar @Writer @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @nonaline @Corvus @Autumnus @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @Qibli207 @Dathomir @SnoringHyena @onemessyperson @pixiejen @Asterodea @Aidan @Akkisuitok @lantadyme @Venture @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @neonpine @Denryu @PlushiePalooza @twotone @Sonne @InkZylorn @Birdskull @riskyblue @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @Aalto @Vistron @Kaitorubel @Sykona @WickedHorror @Marsua @Trachynhawb @Iralla @kaaoqi @QuetzalQueen @Marceline @Apothecaria @xxWolfii @TheWanderers @apis @MasakiSaphir @TangleFeather @Lonelyvalues @Clya @IrritatorRaji @Xarilin @AmeriaSparrow @Micheru @stormserpent @Autumnus @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @darkblayd @Lodzhal @nefily @Writer @kittenpartyos @Nimitsu @alaneyes @balthy @Veylaron @Rochambeau @Noodlesper @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @CheshireCatUk1 @Bioslice @kjolvor @Smaugthealmighty @Bekuno @selenomancy @Gyrfalcon2 @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @Selah @ScarletSultan @Deltice12 @Corvus @Inei @Stellatrix13 @ysm78006 @Convexity @Keileon @Grahh @ThistleChaser @onemessyperson @pixiejen @hhoneydew @SquishyJellyfish @Ayxia @FlyingSharksFly @Aidan [/size][/quote]
New coatl base available! and also a bit of an update to my USD payments.
Quote:
This pricing guide is mainly for USD ADOPTS!

I will be offering Apparel and Accent including adopts for USD only.

Starting price of USD adopts = $4.

Price will raise with Apparel and Accents. Gene sponsoring is FREE!

Big pieces of apparel will be $4-8 each (things including manes, guises.)
More simple pieces of apparel will be $2-4 each.

Accents and skins will be $3-15 depending on difficulty.

PLEASE ask for a quote for USD adopts.

-USD adopts will be prioritised over normal adopts.
-After you confirm your order & price, I will send you my Paypal me link for you to pay!
-after paying I will complete your adopt.

Please note that I will only be doing PAYPAL ADOPTABLES.
This is because I have some vets bills that I have to pay for, and must save up for future vets bills!
-BASE adopts $4 (INCLUDING GENES)
-Apparel and accents raise the price.

Available Bases

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO SPONSOR GENES PAYING VIA PAYPAL

Order Form
Auries Adoptable Order Form wrote:
Username:
Dragon Image:
Dragon Name/ID:
Dragon element/Eye colour:
Any apparel or accents?
Payment Method:
Would you like resized adopt? (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!)*
*Imperial base was accidentally resized. that will be defaulted to 500px wide sorry!
Code:
[quote=Auries, Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] [b]Any apparel or accents?[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Would you like resized adopt?[/b] [/quote]

example of coatl adopt with accent!

2Qy08U0.png
This adopt was $10 for example.

Find examples of Imperial and wildclaw adopts on my gallery post!

@Emordnilap @Mesai @Noodlesper @Beezadrella @kittenpartyos @idlewildly @Calibri @hat17 @littlesong4 @CuddlyHippo @Saraku @Mazurkas @Korwa @Mintiani @alaneyes @timetot @surfingpikachu @hatandclogs @Lizzi @triblobyte @Cerf @treesponge @FauveNox @FlufferLover @StayingBehind @kaitorubel @CivElynBird @lightningpelt @Veylaron @Saraceaser @Convexity @mintiani @Lyka @Duskyaether @NovaDrakkon @SarcasticHawke @Genevra @selenomancy @Sonora @kaitorubel @mystiki @Sumael @alliecats @Cyrya @CheshireCatUk1 @ChatZNoir @Whymsical @NocturnistheDark @Gratlanty @NerdySnivy @Elodea @wintercovers @Addmon @Darkrait @ThePhantomRose @SnoopSnip @snowki @PostalBromeliad @cynicalspectre @PhoenixFire36 @pbirds @Panor @Sharanay @Egwu @Effervessa @ElysianJewels @darkdragonfiend @commoncomitatus @Pearlimose @Anda @Avifors @HarajukuFloof @scribblingface @Writer @RaneInSpane @Kuzcat @Nonsense @L1br4 @Crisps @Luminos @Skydust @Birdskull @Hellsbyte @DillyPickle @casethrace @TheoDemoine @ashenhartkrie @Yukorusshi @effervessa @kittyfishy @Asterodea @Varekai

gap ping wrote:
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Korwa @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger (No gijinkas) @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor (no gijinkas or non-dragon adopts) @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble )@VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Havenstrife @Anda @TheDragonsQueen @Reptilia@Amanda @Sonora @ArcyN @Twye @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Katastrophie @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @RK900 @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Jazzyleia @smeen @formless @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Beezadrella @Lyka @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @faeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @Cinccino @Finne @theresilence @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto @Sykona @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @flyawaybooks @Iralla @rembrandt @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Venture @Wrennekin @Marceline @Aava @RedWillia @Zanate @aniainator @benjalinguinie @Orili @apis @Noodlesper @TsuneEmbers @loststarship @Cinccino @TangleFeather @lantadyme @PheonixPonder @faraway @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @nefily @kittenpartyos @Unika @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @holysnacks @Ellapinky @Pepper6 @selenomancy @Rangsky @mxcrabs @Cethosia @Chiimera @Kikatzu @alyblaith @MonochromeMetro @Lissy @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @Yewwily @NotQuiteToxic @nonaline @ysm78006 @Convexity @Dathomir @Loyalties @Haley @SoullessWendigo @Katarra @Twiggies @Smaugthealmighty @SnoringHyena @lang001 @Grahh @onemessyperson @pixiejen @rufusdrumknott @Coonkio @SquishyJellyfish @Ayxia @FlyingSharksFly @Azurine @Asterodea @Aidan @Gingerkat @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Arborpunk @windyfields @Gingerarcanist @Venture @SushiKitteh @twotone @Pepper676 @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @Aganna @Reckless @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Eshye @Aalto @Marceline @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @FairyoftheMoon @Britty @Wrennekin @Aava @Apothecaria @Sykona @Kingasaurus @Noodlesper @thegracefuldeer @Karlia @Ravenmoon @Orili @Cinccino @Rochambeau @MasakiSaphir @loststarship @Lonelyvalues @lantadyme @IrritatorRaji @PheonixPonder @faraway @Micheru @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Thrawn (No Gijinkas please) @Saraku @Veracity @Renmei @atrolock @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Nostalgic @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @CheshireCatUk1 @XJSX @Ellapinky @Arah @Grahh @RyuLevone @Bekuno @Achiera @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @Twye @Cethosia @Kikatzu @MonochromeMetro @Gyrfalcon2 @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @micahjaguar @Writer @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @nonaline @Corvus @Autumnus @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @Qibli207 @Dathomir @SnoringHyena @onemessyperson @pixiejen @Asterodea @Aidan @Akkisuitok @lantadyme @Venture @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @neonpine @Denryu @PlushiePalooza @twotone @Sonne @InkZylorn @Birdskull @riskyblue @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @Aalto @Vistron @Kaitorubel @Sykona @WickedHorror @Marsua @Trachynhawb @Iralla @kaaoqi @QuetzalQueen @Marceline @Apothecaria @xxWolfii @TheWanderers @apis @MasakiSaphir @TangleFeather @Lonelyvalues @Clya @IrritatorRaji @Xarilin @AmeriaSparrow @Micheru @stormserpent @Autumnus @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Saraku @Veracity @atrolock @darkblayd @Lodzhal @nefily @Writer @kittenpartyos @Nimitsu @alaneyes @balthy @Veylaron @Rochambeau @Noodlesper @Failuresaurus @Ashkaa @CheshireCatUk1 @Bioslice @kjolvor @Smaugthealmighty @Bekuno @selenomancy @Gyrfalcon2 @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @Selah @ScarletSultan @Deltice12 @Corvus @Inei @Stellatrix13 @ysm78006 @Convexity @Keileon @Grahh @ThistleChaser @onemessyperson @pixiejen @hhoneydew @SquishyJellyfish @Ayxia @FlyingSharksFly @Aidan
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Username: hat17 Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32417157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324172/32417157_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name/ID: Catbell/32417157 Dragon element/Eye colour: light common Any apparel or accents? Yes, please include one or two cats, her cape and the bell on her tail. Please also include the accent. Payment Method: USD Would you like resized adopt? (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!)* Yes, but I'd also like a copy of the original size too, if it's okay. :)
@Auries

Username: hat17
Dragon Image:
32417157_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Catbell/32417157
Dragon element/Eye colour: light common
Any apparel or accents? Yes, please include one or two cats, her cape and the bell on her tail. Please also include the accent.
Payment Method: USD
Would you like resized adopt? (I will resize to 600px wide for bios if you say yes here!)* Yes, but I'd also like a copy of the original size too, if it's okay. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Hat17 Hey! Thank you so much for ordering. This will come to $12! I'll include two cats (which two would you prefer colour wise) If this price is all good, I'll send you a PM with my paypal.me link!
*I'll also send you both sizes for ya!
@Hat17 Hey! Thank you so much for ordering. This will come to $12! I'll include two cats (which two would you prefer colour wise) If this price is all good, I'll send you a PM with my paypal.me link!
*I'll also send you both sizes for ya!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 119 120