Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Elegant Noodle Adopts [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
@valishtu Here you go! Thanks again :3 [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/4285/f/2017/065/c/1/valishtu_samael_by_cenobitesquid-db1gnvb.png[/img] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/76d7/f/2017/065/0/6/valishtu_samael350_by_cenobitesquid-db1gnt6.png[/img]
@valishtu Here you go! Thanks again :3

valishtu_samael_by_cenobitesquid-db1gnvb.png

valishtu_samael350_by_cenobitesquid-db1gnt6.png
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
He looks so amazing! :o
Thank you again! Please let me know if you end up making any more bases/breeds! ^-^
@StygianForm
He looks so amazing! :o
Thank you again! Please let me know if you end up making any more bases/breeds! ^-^
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Glad you like him! :D And I definitely will <3 After I finish up this round of spirals, I'm planning to open slots up in my bio art/clan crest shop.
@Valishtu Glad you like him! :D And I definitely will <3 After I finish up this round of spirals, I'm planning to open slots up in my bio art/clan crest shop.
@StygianForm
I believe I can do that, yes! :D Thank you, it's very nice of you - and sure, no need for full details, I do realize that the accent is pretty elaborate and it would be unfair to ask you to redraw it :D

I'll send the treasure in a sec!
@StygianForm
I believe I can do that, yes! :D Thank you, it's very nice of you - and sure, no need for full details, I do realize that the accent is pretty elaborate and it would be unfair to ask you to redraw it :D

I'll send the treasure in a sec!
@Madsparkz Here's Tor for you! Let me know if you'd like any changes :) [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/0a38/f/2017/066/c/c/tor_gijinka_by_cenobitesquid-db1jcnt.png[/img]
@Madsparkz Here's Tor for you! Let me know if you'd like any changes :)

tor_gijinka_by_cenobitesquid-db1jcnt.png
@StygianForm
I love it, thanks!
@StygianForm
I love it, thanks!
@StygianForm
O: I somehow missed this when you opened! Can I please be added to your pinglist? *hopeful*
@StygianForm
O: I somehow missed this when you opened! Can I please be added to your pinglist? *hopeful*
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko Absolutely! :3 Did you open an art shop since was last paying attention? :o We should do a trade sometime!
@Unyko Absolutely! :3 Did you open an art shop since was last paying attention? :o We should do a trade sometime!
@StygianForm
I've actually had this open for some time~ XD (I just don't promote it much, because having one intimidates me sometimes. *sheepish*) But yes, we should totally do a trade sometime! :D
@StygianForm
I've actually had this open for some time~ XD (I just don't promote it much, because having one intimidates me sometimes. *sheepish*) But yes, we should totally do a trade sometime! :D
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko Your examples are really nice though! But I do hear you, art transactions can be stressful sometimes X3
@Unyko Your examples are really nice though! But I do hear you, art transactions can be stressful sometimes X3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43