Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Elegant Noodle Adopts [FULL]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@AiDeeKay All done, thank you again! I threw some extra apparel in there for you ;3 [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/6d37/f/2017/065/c/3/aideekay_nymphadora_by_cenobitesquid-db1etwa.png[/img] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/d176/f/2017/065/1/7/aideekay_nymphadora350_by_cenobitesquid-db1etwm.png[/img]
@AiDeeKay All done, thank you again! I threw some extra apparel in there for you ;3

aideekay_nymphadora_by_cenobitesquid-db1etwa.png

aideekay_nymphadora350_by_cenobitesquid-db1etwm.png
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Oh, wow! Thank you so much, she's wonderful <3
@StygianForm

Oh, wow! Thank you so much, she's wonderful <3
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay :D I'm so glad you like her! Thanks for you order.

EDIT: I just noticed there's an accidental smudge by her snoot, not sure what happened there, let me clean that up and re-upload it for you :)
@AiDeeKay :D I'm so glad you like her! Thanks for you order.

EDIT: I just noticed there's an accidental smudge by her snoot, not sure what happened there, let me clean that up and re-upload it for you :)
@StygianForm

Oh, thanks! I hadn't even noticed.
@StygianForm

Oh, thanks! I hadn't even noticed.
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay Fixed it! [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/f932/f/2017/065/c/c/aideekay_nymphadora_by_cenobitesquid-db1fx09.png[/img] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/c12d/f/2017/065/b/0/aideekay_nymphadora350_by_cenobitesquid-db1fx12.png[/img]
@AiDeeKay Fixed it!
aideekay_nymphadora_by_cenobitesquid-db1fx09.png
aideekay_nymphadora350_by_cenobitesquid-db1fx12.png
@Valishtu I recognize this handsome noodle! ;3 Thanks for your patience while I finished up some other orders, I'm ready to start on yours now.

Poison and Toxin aren't yet funded, so it will be the base cost 150 + 60. I can do his accent for an extra +75, no charge for the clawtips or goggles, so just +30 for the birb.

The total comes to 315g/280kt, if that's all right! I can start on him tonight :)
@Valishtu I recognize this handsome noodle! ;3 Thanks for your patience while I finished up some other orders, I'm ready to start on yours now.

Poison and Toxin aren't yet funded, so it will be the base cost 150 + 60. I can do his accent for an extra +75, no charge for the clawtips or goggles, so just +30 for the birb.

The total comes to 315g/280kt, if that's all right! I can start on him tonight :)
@Valemora Thanks for being patient, sorry about the wait on the quote. I can do his genes for just the base price of 150 if that helps you out on cost (contour is a very easy gene anyway).

For the accent, I'm also willing to work with you on a sliding scale, if you don't mind it being less detailed, I can pull it off for +75 extra, and throw in the card for +30

So 255g or 227kt. Let me know if you're interested! :)
@Valemora Thanks for being patient, sorry about the wait on the quote. I can do his genes for just the base price of 150 if that helps you out on cost (contour is a very easy gene anyway).

For the accent, I'm also willing to work with you on a sliding scale, if you don't mind it being less detailed, I can pull it off for +75 extra, and throw in the card for +30

So 255g or 227kt. Let me know if you're interested! :)
@Madsparkz Thanks for being patient with me! I'm back at it with these adopts, so yours should be ready soon. I don't have any additional questions about your order, you pretty much covered it in your form :) If you want to pay now I can just post it up when it's done, or if you want to pay after, that's fine too, I can ping you again when it's finished to let you know.
@Madsparkz Thanks for being patient with me! I'm back at it with these adopts, so yours should be ready soon. I don't have any additional questions about your order, you pretty much covered it in your form :) If you want to pay now I can just post it up when it's done, or if you want to pay after, that's fine too, I can ping you again when it's finished to let you know.
@StygianForm

Totally fine! I'll send the 400 gems right now, thanks for keeping in touch with me. c:
@StygianForm

Totally fine! I'll send the 400 gems right now, thanks for keeping in touch with me. c:
Can I be put on pinglist for when you open back on?
Can I be put on pinglist for when you open back on?
KuKHYpT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43