Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Celtic Knot Pixels [Re-Opened!]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@CaptainNorbert
It sort of depends on what you're picturing. I know I can arrange the square units like pixel art of letters. If you're imagining something more like an illuminated manuscript, I'd love the challenge but I can't guarantee the result will be very good.
If you're able to make a quick sketch of what you're picturing that would be helpful :D

And don't worry about payment, I've become way too casual for it to matter.
Thank you for replying to this thread after months of inactivity ;u; It made my day!
@CaptainNorbert
It sort of depends on what you're picturing. I know I can arrange the square units like pixel art of letters. If you're imagining something more like an illuminated manuscript, I'd love the challenge but I can't guarantee the result will be very good.
If you're able to make a quick sketch of what you're picturing that would be helpful :D

And don't worry about payment, I've become way too casual for it to matter.
Thank you for replying to this thread after months of inactivity ;u; It made my day!
37fae7ca97bc1b948338fcd7e8cd402e100ac8f0.png
@otherfireangel
Wait... three months? *checks thread* Well, damn.
I’m not entirely sure what I want, to be honest. I guess I kinda meant like the first letter of an illuminated manuscript... how about the first letter like that and the rest of them pixel style? Am I asking too much? It’s only five letters but complicated is complicated.
@otherfireangel
Wait... three months? *checks thread* Well, damn.
I’m not entirely sure what I want, to be honest. I guess I kinda meant like the first letter of an illuminated manuscript... how about the first letter like that and the rest of them pixel style? Am I asking too much? It’s only five letters but complicated is complicated.
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
@otherfireangel Your Username: Mudy Colors: Can you take them from a dragon? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53187096] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531871/53187096_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme/Style/Inspiration: Winter and survival! maybe something with a dead tree and some snowfall? I trust you completely however! Units: 3x3 Extras: Some soft / small animation perhaps? Like snowfall or honestly, I trust you completely, again haha This is by far one of the most fantastic adoptables I have seen. Are we allowed to order multiple? I would be willing to ask for 5 depending on how much this one costs!? Like for the whole [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/280076/730923/4]first line of this page [/url] haha Payment Method: gems! :)
@otherfireangel
Your Username: Mudy
Colors: Can you take them from a dragon?

53187096_350.png

Theme/Style/Inspiration: Winter and survival! maybe something with a dead tree and some snowfall? I trust you completely however!
Units: 3x3
Extras: Some soft / small animation perhaps? Like snowfall or honestly, I trust you completely, again haha

This is by far one of the most fantastic adoptables I have seen.
Are we allowed to order multiple? I would be willing to ask for 5 depending on how much this one costs!? Like for the whole first line of this page haha

Payment Method: gems! :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@CaptainNorbert
Will do! Tell me what letters you want and I'll make a couple mock-ups so you can see if you like it.
Again, I'm not going to require payment on this because the challenge is the fun bit of this one!

@Mudy
That's a wonderful concept! It'll be a bit pricier because of the animation and the tree (I do have a really cool idea!), does 60 gems sound okay? (45 for the units, 10 for the animation, and 5 for the other fiddly bits.)
You can absolutely get more than one, but only one at a time because I can't guarantee I'll finish five at once and I don't want you to pay for more than you get! If you come back for more, I'd be glad to give you a discount. Let's say minus five gems for each previous order? So order two is -5, order three is -10, and so on.

I will add you both to the waitlist now! I look forward to making your pixel knots.
@CaptainNorbert
Will do! Tell me what letters you want and I'll make a couple mock-ups so you can see if you like it.
Again, I'm not going to require payment on this because the challenge is the fun bit of this one!

@Mudy
That's a wonderful concept! It'll be a bit pricier because of the animation and the tree (I do have a really cool idea!), does 60 gems sound okay? (45 for the units, 10 for the animation, and 5 for the other fiddly bits.)
You can absolutely get more than one, but only one at a time because I can't guarantee I'll finish five at once and I don't want you to pay for more than you get! If you come back for more, I'd be glad to give you a discount. Let's say minus five gems for each previous order? So order two is -5, order three is -10, and so on.

I will add you both to the waitlist now! I look forward to making your pixel knots.
@otherfireangel

I will gladly pay the full price for these, they are very unique and I really want more for the other dragons! For now I'll get Invar because his colors also work for the whole subclan in general! I'll send you the gems right now! :D
@otherfireangel

I will gladly pay the full price for these, they are very unique and I really want more for the other dragons! For now I'll get Invar because his colors also work for the whole subclan in general! I'll send you the gems right now! :D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@otherfireangel sorry it’s been a couple of days, Life is a horrible thing sometimes. Could I have ‘Wolfling’, please? And are you sure you don’t want any payment? Challenges are fun but also hard...
@otherfireangel sorry it’s been a couple of days, Life is a horrible thing sometimes. Could I have ‘Wolfling’, please? And are you sure you don’t want any payment? Challenges are fun but also hard...
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
@CaptainNorbert
If you want to throw donations my way I won't stop you, but I won't put a price on this one.
I look forward to making it!
@CaptainNorbert
If you want to throw donations my way I won't stop you, but I won't put a price on this one.
I look forward to making it!
@Mudy
I have previously made a tree for someone in this thread, it's on page 1. I think I'm going to use a lot of the same knot in yours, and so I don't want to charge you as much.
I'm going to send your gems back for now. The updated price is going to be 40 gems.
@Mudy
I have previously made a tree for someone in this thread, it's on page 1. I think I'm going to use a lot of the same knot in yours, and so I don't want to charge you as much.
I'm going to send your gems back for now. The updated price is going to be 40 gems.
@otherfireangel

Awww don't worry about that! Thanks for being so honest and upfront about it!

These gems will be returned to you soon, as I have 100% intention of ordering more <3 These are fab
@otherfireangel

Awww don't worry about that! Thanks for being so honest and upfront about it!

These gems will be returned to you soon, as I have 100% intention of ordering more <3 These are fab
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@Mudy Okay, here's a first pass. There's no animation yet. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CPG3zri.png[/img] (3x scale)[/center] [url=https://imgur.com/gallery/XfVx1OP][color=red][u]HERE[/u][/color][/url] are all 5 sizes
@Mudy

Okay, here's a first pass. There's no animation yet.
CPG3zri.png
(3x scale)

HERE are all 5 sizes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20