Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 181 182
@Fellefan [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=9&winggene=23&wings=9&auth=c1f94fb9e21d35aa415518112ab214fc5dc2f899&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] Tan Python Black Morph Black Okapi Plague Goat [b]Apparel:[/b] I'm a bin unsure, are you open for being bribed into doing an apparel piece (specifically the tawny antlers)? I'm so sorry if I've missed something, the sponsoring slots are closed, but is this only genes? [b]Mane:[/b] Split, but feel free to change it if full looks better with okapi [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] Again, I'm so sorry if you're closed for any extra slots, but would you take this [skin=26923] for adding tawny antlers? I'm still very much interested in getting the base adopt if apparel is off the table ^^ Thank you so much! Your adopts are all adorable!
@Fellefan
A tundra please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=9&winggene=23&wings=9&auth=c1f94fb9e21d35aa415518112ab214fc5dc2f899&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
Tan Python
Black Morph
Black Okapi
Plague Goat
Apparel:
I'm a bin unsure, are you open for being bribed into doing an apparel piece (specifically the tawny antlers)? I'm so sorry if I've missed something, the sponsoring slots are closed, but is this only genes?
Mane:
Split, but feel free to change it if full looks better with okapi
Payment:
Treasure
Anything else:
Again, I'm so sorry if you're closed for any extra slots, but would you take this for adding tawny antlers?
I'm still very much interested in getting the base adopt if apparel is off the table ^^

Thank you so much! Your adopts are all adorable!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@wintrecat
send payment please~

@anteater
I am open to be bribed any time for anything (apparel, genes or even skins) it's just a way to try and get me to do something but without a guarantee that I will accept doing it.
I could probably make the antlers, but your offer does not interest me as I already have that skin. got anything else to offer?
@wintrecat
send payment please~

@anteater
I am open to be bribed any time for anything (apparel, genes or even skins) it's just a way to try and get me to do something but without a guarantee that I will accept doing it.
I could probably make the antlers, but your offer does not interest me as I already have that skin. got anything else to offer?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@fellefan

Okay!

I’m sorry if this is mostly just shots in the dark, I don’t have a lot of very interesting things, but some of this might be of interest?

Nature, plague, arcane, fire or wind halos (Fire and arcane have the highest LAH at about 180-190 g). I have several copies of every variation
Hex (modern)
Python (modern)
Morph (modern)
Smirch (modern)
Spirit (gaoler)
I have a bunch of skins - mainly fest and coliseum, though not the ones you listed. I don’t know how interested you are in skins at all (I offered sol wisher mainly because there isn’t a lot of copies on the ah tbh) but I can Definitely send more in depth descriptions of what I have if you’re interested in skins!

Thank you so much and again, sorry for just spouting ideas wildly, I think it’s my first time actually attempting to figure out a fitting bribe :p
@fellefan

Okay!

I’m sorry if this is mostly just shots in the dark, I don’t have a lot of very interesting things, but some of this might be of interest?

Nature, plague, arcane, fire or wind halos (Fire and arcane have the highest LAH at about 180-190 g). I have several copies of every variation
Hex (modern)
Python (modern)
Morph (modern)
Smirch (modern)
Spirit (gaoler)
I have a bunch of skins - mainly fest and coliseum, though not the ones you listed. I don’t know how interested you are in skins at all (I offered sol wisher mainly because there isn’t a lot of copies on the ah tbh) but I can Definitely send more in depth descriptions of what I have if you’re interested in skins!

Thank you so much and again, sorry for just spouting ideas wildly, I think it’s my first time actually attempting to figure out a fitting bribe :p
myre.jpg
@anteater
no worries, the more options for me to look over the better!
I'm only interested in light halos, as those are my favorites. python/morph do interest me however, those are good genes and always good to have in stock for my never-ending projects! I could make the antlers if you'd be willing to part with those genes?
@anteater
no worries, the more options for me to look over the better!
I'm only interested in light halos, as those are my favorites. python/morph do interest me however, those are good genes and always good to have in stock for my never-ending projects! I could make the antlers if you'd be willing to part with those genes?
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Of course! Sending over 50kt, a python and a morph scroll right away!
@Fellefan

Of course! Sending over 50kt, a python and a morph scroll right away!
myre.jpg
@Fellefan I'm back for more!

A fae please~
Dragon:
DavyHealer

Genes:
Skink, Spinner, Contour
Mouth:
Payment:
Treasure being sent your way!
Anything else:
My husband fell in love with this dragon as a hatchling and begged me to dress her as a healer. He now wants all of the artwork for her ;.;

Thank you so much!!
@Fellefan I'm back for more!

A fae please~
Dragon:
DavyHealer

Genes:
Skink, Spinner, Contour
Mouth:
Payment:
Treasure being sent your way!
Anything else:
My husband fell in love with this dragon as a hatchling and begged me to dress her as a healer. He now wants all of the artwork for her ;.;

Thank you so much!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Fellefan [u]A guardian please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48783729] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48783729&skin=0&apparel=278,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Primary Lemon Poison Secondary Magenta Blend Tertiary basic Eye TypePlague Common [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=blue birdskull necklace] [item=glowing blue clawtips] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure and gems ( so 50kt base prise and 50 gems for blend) [u]A guardian please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52494656] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52494656&skin=0&apparel=656,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Primary Amber Poison Secondary Cyan Blend Tertiary basic Eye TypeLight Common [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Azure highnoon hank] [item=glowing blue clawtips] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure and gems ( so 50kt base prise and 50 gems for blend) [b]Anything else:[/b] Are these familars enough for the Apparel?? [item=Mesacliff Assassin] [item=Windcarve Harpy] [item=Redfin Wavespinner] [item= Maren Sorceress ] [item=Wolpertinger ] [item=Deadwood Strangler ] [item=Frosttangle Strangler ]
@Fellefan
A guardian please~
Dragon:

dragon?did=48783729&skin=0&apparel=278,10876&xt=dressing.png

Genes:
Primary Lemon Poison
Secondary Magenta Blend
Tertiary basic
Eye TypePlague Common
Apparel:
Blue Birdskull Necklace Glowing Blue Clawtips
Payment:
treasure and gems
( so 50kt base prise and 50 gems for blend)

A guardian please~
Dragon:

dragon?did=52494656&skin=0&apparel=656,10876&xt=dressing.png

Genes:
Primary Amber Poison
Secondary Cyan Blend
Tertiary basic
Eye TypeLight Common
Apparel:
Azure Highnoon Hank Glowing Blue Clawtips
Payment:
treasure and gems
( so 50kt base prise and 50 gems for blend)

Anything else:
Are these familars enough for the Apparel??
Mesacliff Assassin Windcarve Harpy Redfin Wavespinner Maren Sorceress Wolpertinger Deadwood Strangler Frosttangle Strangler
1q7Z6hC.png xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1Xpj5HA.png
[center]@Fellefan [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] Rodin [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59300927][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593010/59300927_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Spruce Fade Midnight Shimmer Coral Thylacine Wind eyes, Rare [b]Apparel:[/b] None :) [b]Mane:[/b] Split please [b]Payment:[/b] Gems! (50) [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope! :)
@Fellefan

A tundra please~
Dragon: Rodin
59300927_350.png

Genes:
Spruce Fade
Midnight Shimmer
Coral Thylacine
Wind eyes, Rare

Apparel:
None :)

Mane:
Split please

Payment:
Gems! (50)

Anything else:
Nope! :)
@Binary00101010
I'd be fine with the claws and scarf, but the birdskull I'm not so sure about. I do want more familiars.. if you're alright with a simpler version of the birdskull necklace, with like one or two very simple looking skulls, then I can take it.
that'd be a total of 100kt for the base of the two, plus 50g for fade/blend, and the familiars for simplified apparels.
@Binary00101010
I'd be fine with the claws and scarf, but the birdskull I'm not so sure about. I do want more familiars.. if you're alright with a simpler version of the birdskull necklace, with like one or two very simple looking skulls, then I can take it.
that'd be a total of 100kt for the base of the two, plus 50g for fade/blend, and the familiars for simplified apparels.
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan