Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 181 182
@Fellefan [u]A guardian please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53289299] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532893/53289299_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] tan tapir | soil current | cream ghost | earth common [b]Apparel:[/b] if possible! [item=stonekeeper emblem] [b]Payment:[/b] gems! [b]Anything else:[/b] with a beard please! just lemme know the estimate for the new genes and i'll be happy to cover them! ^^
@Fellefan
A guardian please~
Dragon:

53289299_350.png

Genes:
tan tapir | soil current | cream ghost | earth common
Apparel: if possible!
Stonekeeper Emblem
Payment:
gems!
Anything else:
with a beard please!

just lemme know the estimate for the new genes and i'll be happy to cover them! ^^
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
to request new genes require a sponsor slot and I do not currently have them open. if you still would want to request the genes you'd have to try and bribe me, but that is a very hard thing to do when it comes to genes.
@worldpillar
to request new genes require a sponsor slot and I do not currently have them open. if you still would want to request the genes you'd have to try and bribe me, but that is a very hard thing to do when it comes to genes.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
ah, okay. sorry
ah, okay. sorry
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Fellefan [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=8&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=3ff801a19f9184e6a015191f5895dfba2be54ec8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] vipera/stripes/okapi wind common eyes [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Mane:[/b] split [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] thank you! :)
@Fellefan
A tundra please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=8&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=3ff801a19f9184e6a015191f5895dfba2be54ec8&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
vipera/stripes/okapi wind common eyes
Apparel:

Mane:
split
Payment:
treasure
Anything else:
thank you! :)
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
[u]A guardian please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=22&auth=1d6b19a550fb84db3086234615308129cd0e6cf9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] basic/basic/basic, Arcane common [b]Apparel:[/b] none [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] nothing else, thank you!
A guardian please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=22&auth=1d6b19a550fb84db3086234615308129cd0e6cf9&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
basic/basic/basic, Arcane common
Apparel:
none
Payment:
Treasure
Anything else:
nothing else, thank you!
@Fellefan [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59149998] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591500/59149998_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Tarnish Python/Carmine Striation/Teal Thylacine Eyes: Nature Common [b]Apparel:[/b] Bandana and eye scar if possible! If not that’s okay! [b]Mane:[/b] Split [b]Payment:[/b] Gems or bribe of Chillspike Crown. Whichever you prefer! [b]Anything else:[/b] Willing to pay extra for apparel! If not I would still love the normal order :) Please let me know!
@Fellefan
A tundra please~
Dragon:

59149998_350.png

Genes:
Tarnish Python/Carmine Striation/Teal Thylacine
Eyes: Nature Common

Apparel:
Bandana and eye scar if possible! If not that’s okay!
Mane:
Split
Payment:
Gems or bribe of Chillspike Crown. Whichever you prefer!
Anything else:
Willing to pay extra for apparel! If not I would still love the normal order :) Please let me know!
@Akibun
since I love chillspike crowns too much I will accept your bribe for the scar and bandana, with the base price paid in gems/treasure.
@Akibun
since I love chillspike crowns too much I will accept your bribe for the scar and bandana, with the base price paid in gems/treasure.
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
up
up
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Quick question: Would underbelly fall into the "need to be sponsored" category for the mirror base?
I only ask because the sample mirror does have a distinct underbelly color, though I couldn't find underbelly on the unlocked gene list.
@Fellefan
Quick question: Would underbelly fall into the "need to be sponsored" category for the mirror base?
I only ask because the sample mirror does have a distinct underbelly color, though I couldn't find underbelly on the unlocked gene list.
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko
no, underbelly and stained are genes that are automatically built into the adopts therefor I do not even feel the need to list them.
@Dragoneko
no, underbelly and stained are genes that are automatically built into the adopts therefor I do not even feel the need to list them.
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 181 182