Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Slots Full]Snails, Dragons and Books
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Tidemaiden AHHHHHHHHHHHH those are dope! and it took me a moment to find the trident(LOL) and I have to say I like it. if its not to much trouble to be added to the second one o.o

also I love the sparkly you did for Draled <3
@Tidemaiden AHHHHHHHHHHHH those are dope! and it took me a moment to find the trident(LOL) and I have to say I like it. if its not to much trouble to be added to the second one o.o

also I love the sparkly you did for Draled <3
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
@Malis Added you to the Book Pinglist. Thank you <3 @Orthan I'm so glad you like them <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qB7gx62.png[/img][/center]
@Malis
Added you to the Book Pinglist. Thank you <3

@Orthan
I'm so glad you like them <3
qB7gx62.png
EyNZJJl.gif
@Tidemaiden

Hey! Add me to the Book pinglist. They are just awesome! *-*
@Tidemaiden

Hey! Add me to the Book pinglist. They are just awesome! *-*
1539_300px_fjaralunar_by_miirshroom-dcaexy4.png
@Tidemaiden, please also add me to the book list. I think I may already have added myself, but just in case.
@Tidemaiden, please also add me to the book list. I think I may already have added myself, but just in case.
Art and Design
www.facebook.com/thelittleblackcatcompany
Added myself to the ping list for open slots! I would love a book for Rotfi. :) Should info ahead & fill out the form or wait until I'm on the list?

Thanks!
Added myself to the ping list for open slots! I would love a book for Rotfi. :) Should info ahead & fill out the form or wait until I'm on the list?

Thanks!
jUh7hQB.gif3kyZ9uN.gif2kQuDhT.gif
@Ashtar Sorry for the long wait. I have a normal version, as you ordered, but one with a little more gold as well, because of the accent he is currently wearing. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RaJAPKP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gcnTOLi.png[/img][/center]
@Ashtar
Sorry for the long wait.
I have a normal version, as you ordered, but one with a little more gold as well, because of the accent he is currently wearing.
RaJAPKP.png
gcnTOLi.png
EyNZJJl.gif
@Tidemaiden
Oooh very nice! No problem on the wait, I do like both versions that you made! Thank you very much!
@Tidemaiden
Oooh very nice! No problem on the wait, I do like both versions that you made! Thank you very much!
@Tidemaiden
I just realized.. did I ever send payment for my books? >.> If not, I am so sorry! Things got really hectic suddenly, but I can send right away. :D Just lemme know?
@Tidemaiden
I just realized.. did I ever send payment for my books? >.> If not, I am so sorry! Things got really hectic suddenly, but I can send right away. :D Just lemme know?
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Tidemaiden ping me when slots re-open please~! i'd LOOOOOOVE to get my dragons books! btw, do you accept eggs?
@Tidemaiden ping me when slots re-open please~! i'd LOOOOOOVE to get my dragons books! btw, do you accept eggs?
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Astraela please add me to pinglist!
@Astraela please add me to pinglist!
NB43KMu.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42