Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Bouncy Dragon Pixels!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Rapirisu Can do! He'd be 200g flat since I have ringlets done o/

@catmashiin For sure, the slot is yours if you want it!~

@comicsans Heck yeah, can do! I just checked and I do have pinstripe already done actually, so she'd be 300 total (200g base + 50g bee + 50g okapi)

-

Closing up shop for now while I work! I have to do a recount on the genes because apparently I have more done than I thought; I probably just forgot to count them when I did them on my personal dragons ahah. I'll reopen as soon as I finish up the current queue, but feel free to continue posting if yall want to be added to the pinglist :D
@Rapirisu Can do! He'd be 200g flat since I have ringlets done o/

@catmashiin For sure, the slot is yours if you want it!~

@comicsans Heck yeah, can do! I just checked and I do have pinstripe already done actually, so she'd be 300 total (200g base + 50g bee + 50g okapi)

-

Closing up shop for now while I work! I have to do a recount on the genes because apparently I have more done than I thought; I probably just forgot to count them when I did them on my personal dragons ahah. I'll reopen as soon as I finish up the current queue, but feel free to continue posting if yall want to be added to the pinglist :D
0xaNGjn.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist for open slots, please. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd love to be on the pinglist for open slots, please.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
I'd love to be on the ping list as well! These are too cute :D
I'd love to be on the ping list as well! These are too cute :D
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
Username: catmashiin
Payment: gems!
Dragon: Sarahi - Coatl with crystal, hex (! If possible), and underbelly
Apparel: gossamer silk veil, pretty pink neck bow, pristine thorn rose gloves, lovely seraph tail bangle, and simple darksteel wing bangles (here's a scry) if any of the pieces are too weird just let me know!

This terrible lady - Nocturne with iridescent, shimmer (and spines but not necessary) gene scry
Apparel: whatever can be drawn honestly haha sorry... here's a scry with the most important parts x the tail wrap, autumn breeze, and scarf. If the bird or any tea were included that'd be amazing! But no worries if not ^^
Other: can I get the sized up versions as well? <3
Username: catmashiin
Payment: gems!
Dragon: Sarahi - Coatl with crystal, hex (! If possible), and underbelly
Apparel: gossamer silk veil, pretty pink neck bow, pristine thorn rose gloves, lovely seraph tail bangle, and simple darksteel wing bangles (here's a scry) if any of the pieces are too weird just let me know!

This terrible lady - Nocturne with iridescent, shimmer (and spines but not necessary) gene scry
Apparel: whatever can be drawn honestly haha sorry... here's a scry with the most important parts x the tail wrap, autumn breeze, and scarf. If the bird or any tea were included that'd be amazing! But no worries if not ^^
Other: can I get the sized up versions as well? <3
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
@Rapirisu And done~! Let me know if you'd like any changes<33 [url=https://trello.com/c/jZVR9vIR/48-rapirisu][img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/5bf75bc300ca953ffb18be0e/60d3c7be11be17109f8dfb3c/2aa3f78209fa4606508924fe53f54263/03_Rapirisu.gif[/img][/url] @catmashiin I can do Sarahi no problem (unrelated but the accent is SO cute omg<33), and I'll do my best with your Nocturne's apparel<3! I definitely want to try and include the little bird eheh, I always love a lil friend just perched on a dragon :D So Sarahi would be 250g (200g base + 50g hex), and the noc will be 200g flat so 450g total whenever you're ready! :>
@Rapirisu
And done~! Let me know if you'd like any changes<33
03_Rapirisu.gif

@catmashiin
I can do Sarahi no problem (unrelated but the accent is SO cute omg<33), and I'll do my best with your Nocturne's apparel<3! I definitely want to try and include the little bird eheh, I always love a lil friend just perched on a dragon :D

So Sarahi would be 250g (200g base + 50g hex), and the noc will be 200g flat so 450g total whenever you're ready! :>
0xaNGjn.png
Awesome, thank you so much! :3 Isn't that accent legendary? hahaha. And every dragon deserves an extra friend! Hiding birds or frogs in their outfits aaah ;w;

Your pixels are great, I'm excited to see what you come up with~ I'll send the gems over now
Awesome, thank you so much! :3 Isn't that accent legendary? hahaha. And every dragon deserves an extra friend! Hiding birds or frogs in their outfits aaah ;w;

Your pixels are great, I'm excited to see what you come up with~ I'll send the gems over now
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
@SheepShape @Medievalredragon Sorry to take some time to get back to you. I was having computer issues. if you have still kept a slot for me I would like it for the following dragon please (if you opened it to someone else then please put me back on the pinglist for when you have slots again please). Username: Medievalredragon Payment: (treasure or gems?): Gems Dragon: (direct link, or image + listed genes) Sparky #58945631 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58945631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589457/58945631_350.png[/img][/url] Basic, Basic, Runes Apparel: (please list main items if there are over 5 pieces of apparel) Searing emblem, standard of the flamecaller, peacekeeping headband Other: (anything else you want! I can flip the image to face left on request) If you can do skin great (even if simplified) if not that is fine too. Please let me know how much. Thanks! Medievalredragon
@SheepShape
@Medievalredragon

Sorry to take some time to get back to you. I was having computer issues. if you have still kept a slot for me I would like it for the following dragon please (if you opened it to someone else then please put me back on the pinglist for when you have slots again please).

Username: Medievalredragon
Payment: (treasure or gems?): Gems
Dragon: (direct link, or image + listed genes)

Sparky #58945631
58945631_350.png

Basic, Basic, Runes

Apparel: (please list main items if there are over 5 pieces of apparel)

Searing emblem, standard of the flamecaller, peacekeeping headband

Other: (anything else you want! I can flip the image to face left on request)
If you can do skin great (even if simplified) if not that is fine too.

Please let me know how much.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
pinglist please if u ever open up
pinglist please if u ever open up
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png