Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Bouncy Dragon Pixels!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@SheepShape
@Medievalredragon

I would like to continue to be on your ping list. If you have open slots I would like one please.

Medievalredragon
@SheepShape
@Medievalredragon

I would like to continue to be on your ping list. If you have open slots I would like one please.

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
Hihi may I be added to ping list / notified for slots? ^^ welcome back!

Edit: or I mean, added to the slots!
Hihi may I be added to ping list / notified for slots? ^^ welcome back!

Edit: or I mean, added to the slots!
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
@Pearlimose Eheh, I remember doing your coatl last time, welcome back<33!

They'd be 250kt total (200kt base + 50k for poison), and I can definitely do the listed apparel! And I apologize but I'll have to decline on the accent for the time being; I do eventually want to work out pricing on them, but I'll probably just be holding off on all of them until then. Thank you for understanding! ;v;

@Medievalredragon For sure, I can add you to the list and you can get a slot now! :D
@Pearlimose Eheh, I remember doing your coatl last time, welcome back<33!

They'd be 250kt total (200kt base + 50k for poison), and I can definitely do the listed apparel! And I apologize but I'll have to decline on the accent for the time being; I do eventually want to work out pricing on them, but I'll probably just be holding off on all of them until then. Thank you for understanding! ;v;

@Medievalredragon For sure, I can add you to the list and you can get a slot now! :D
0xaNGjn.png
Could I grab a slot and fill out the form in an hour or so? I'm still in the process of waking up LOL
Could I grab a slot and fill out the form in an hour or so? I'm still in the process of waking up LOL
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
can i get an open slot, pls! and if not, on the waiting/ping list?
can i get an open slot, pls! and if not, on the waiting/ping list?
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
I would love to say on the ping list, will probably try to grab a slot next round!!! welcome back!!!
I would love to say on the ping list, will probably try to grab a slot next round!!! welcome back!!!
V5EAi76.png
@Rapirisu @Senil Slots are yours eheh<3! Just let me know the details when you can o/

And thank you for the well wishes everyone! It's good to be back :D
@Rapirisu @Senil Slots are yours eheh<3! Just let me know the details when you can o/

And thank you for the well wishes everyone! It's good to be back :D
0xaNGjn.png
Thank you!! Stuff took longer than expected, but here we gooo Username: Rapirisu Payment: Gems Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69723010][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=42&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=23&winggene=42&wings=67&auth=3896dec2130c5414b25393b75a367d7ede31d205&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]Apparel: None Thank you!
Thank you!! Stuff took longer than expected, but here we gooo

Username: Rapirisu
Payment: Gems
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=42&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=23&winggene=42&wings=67&auth=3896dec2130c5414b25393b75a367d7ede31d205&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel: None

Thank you!
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
Are there still slots? :0
Are there still slots? :0
bat_by_blobicons-d9d0thx.gif
@SheepShape I would love to continue being on your pinglist! And if slots are open, I'd like to order one... Username: comicsans Payment: Gems Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53390624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/533907/53390624_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: None please! Other: I know I've gotta sponsor every gene she has, would that be 350g?
@SheepShape
I would love to continue being on your pinglist! And if slots are open, I'd like to order one...

Username: comicsans
Payment: Gems
Dragon: 53390624_350.png
Apparel: None please!
Other: I know I've gotta sponsor every gene she has, would that be 350g?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22