Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lotus's Cheap Adopts{Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@BlueAlphyn885

For when I have money
@BlueAlphyn885

For when I have money
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Yay Another comment other then me!
Yay Another comment other then me!
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
Hello, @Lotuscatdragon! [b]Name:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=204649]Himochi[/url] [b]Drawing type:[/b] Guardian [b]Dragon Pic.:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19218806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192189/19218806_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] The scarf, hat, glasses and Spring's Breath. [b]Extra:[/b] Blushies, Little Wink Heart, Angry squiggles, [b]None[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Special Requests:[/b] Nothing in particular! That should be 8kT if I counted correctly? Do you want payment up front or after you're finished? Also, could I be pinged for any new breed releases? These are super cute and I need more. :D
Hello, @Lotuscatdragon!
Name: Himochi
Drawing type: Guardian
Dragon Pic.:

19218806_350.png

Apparel: The scarf, hat, glasses and Spring's Breath.
Extra: Blushies, Little Wink Heart, Angry squiggles, None
Payment: Treasure
Special Requests: Nothing in particular!

That should be 8kT if I counted correctly? Do you want payment up front or after you're finished?

Also, could I be pinged for any new breed releases? These are super cute and I need more. :D
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
@Lotuscatdragon
Would you be able to add me to a pinglist for when you have tundras and spirals available?
@Lotuscatdragon
Would you be able to add me to a pinglist for when you have tundras and spirals available?
HeartThief
We have lore!
@Himochi
Yes I'll add you know and you are correct 8,000t and you can pay half now and the other half when I finish
@Himochi
Yes I'll add you know and you are correct 8,000t and you can pay half now and the other half when I finish
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@HeartTheif, Yes I'll add you know!
@HeartTheif, Yes I'll add you know!
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@BlueAlphyn885
You know I usually have people pay half of what they owe before then the rest after but you may pay after I finish if you would like just as long as I get it within the next week.
@BlueAlphyn885
You know I usually have people pay half of what they owe before then the rest after but you may pay after I finish if you would like just as long as I get it within the next week.
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Lotuscatdragon

Oh thank you very much for the offer! Unfortunately though I'm currently saving up every last penny for a lair expansion. I'll be back eventually though!
@Lotuscatdragon

Oh thank you very much for the offer! Unfortunately though I'm currently saving up every last penny for a lair expansion. I'll be back eventually though!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Lotuscatdragon
Thank you!
@Lotuscatdragon
Thank you!
HeartThief
We have lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19