Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lotus's Cheap Adopts{Closed}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
[quote=Order Form][color=#230850]Hello, @Lotuscatdragon! These are nice! [b]Name:[/b] Pratacor [b]Drawing type:[/b] Skydancer [b]Dragon Pic.:[/b] (She's scryed) Magenta Iridescent | Robin Current | White Stained [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=6&wings=99&auth=b7f72d1c5f4a0c14379bc905e8ffcf1965d6a528&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Apparel:[/b][/color] [item=Cleaver] [color=#230850][b]Extra:[/b] Blushies, [b]Little Wink Heart[/b], Angry squiggles, None [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Special Requests:[/b] I would like to see some Ridgeback adopts in the future![/color][/quote]
Order Form wrote:
Hello, @Lotuscatdragon! These are nice!

Name: Pratacor
Drawing type: Skydancer
Dragon Pic.: (She's scryed)
Magenta Iridescent | Robin Current | White Stained
dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=6&wings=99&auth=b7f72d1c5f4a0c14379bc905e8ffcf1965d6a528&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel:

Cleaver
Extra: Blushies, Little Wink Heart, Angry squiggles, None
Payment: Treasure
Special Requests: I would like to see some Ridgeback adopts in the future!
RgO1fwY.png
@Pratacor Okay I'll get started right away! and your total will be 8,000t and you can pay half now and the other half when I finish. Ridgebacks have also been noted!
@Pratacor Okay I'll get started right away! and your total will be 8,000t and you can pay half now and the other half when I finish. Ridgebacks have also been noted!
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Himochi
I have finally gotten the base done for Pearlcatchers now I need a willing test subject.....

@HeartTheif @Pratacor
So I realize I put you two on the ping list for a completely different species but I felt that I need to let you know anyways
@Himochi
I have finally gotten the base done for Pearlcatchers now I need a willing test subject.....

@HeartTheif @Pratacor
So I realize I put you two on the ping list for a completely different species but I felt that I need to let you know anyways
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Lotuscatdragon I have a test subject! [b]Name:[/b] Himochi [b]Drawing type:[/b] Pearlcatcher [b]Dragon Pic.:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21097579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210976/21097579_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Just the Black Waistcoat [b]Extra:[/b] [b]Blushies[/b], Little Wink Heart, Angry squiggles, None [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Special Requests:[/b] I'll pay extra if you can make his pearl look how it does with his accent, but it isn't necessary.
@Lotuscatdragon

I have a test subject!

Name: Himochi
Drawing type: Pearlcatcher
Dragon Pic.:

21097579_350.png

Apparel: Just the Black Waistcoat
Extra: Blushies, Little Wink Heart, Angry squiggles, None
Payment: Treasure
Special Requests: I'll pay extra if you can make his pearl look how it does with his accent, but it isn't necessary.
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
@Himochi okay I'll get started now and your total will between 8kt and13kt depending on If I can do the accent or not. For this one I'll have you pay me after I finish, does that sound good?
@Himochi okay I'll get started now and your total will between 8kt and13kt depending on If I can do the accent or not. For this one I'll have you pay me after I finish, does that sound good?
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Lotuscatdragon

Fine by me! :D I can afford the 13kT so either works for me. <3
It's funny you should finish the Pearlcatcher adopt today, since today I finally bought him a mate! :D He's moving up in the ranks of my Permadragons, haha.
@Lotuscatdragon

Fine by me! :D I can afford the 13kT so either works for me. <3
It's funny you should finish the Pearlcatcher adopt today, since today I finally bought him a mate! :D He's moving up in the ranks of my Permadragons, haha.
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19