Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lotus's Cheap Adopts{Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@HeartTheif, No problem

@BlueAlphyn885, okay then take your time this shop will always be here.
@HeartTheif, No problem

@BlueAlphyn885, okay then take your time this shop will always be here.
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
[quote=Order Form] Hello, @Lotuscatdragon! [b]Name:[/b] opus13 [b]Drawing type:[/b] Guardian [b]Dragon Pic.:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6903651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69037/6903651_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] as much as you can x'3 [b]Extra:[/b] Blushies, Little Wink Heart, [b]Angry squiggles[/b], None [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Special Requests:[/b] none[/quote]
Order Form wrote:
Hello, @Lotuscatdragon!
Name: opus13
Drawing type: Guardian
Dragon Pic.:
6903651_350.png

Apparel: as much as you can x'3
Extra: Blushies, Little Wink Heart, Angry squiggles, None
Payment: Gems
Special Requests: none
Qjihi7I.png
@opus13, I'm sorry I can't draw the Crystal and Facet genes and I have yet to find an alternate source to help me with that, But if you would like I can ping you when I figure it out?
And/or I can just draw him with different genes such as Iridescent and Shimmer
or Basic which would save you the time and money?
@opus13, I'm sorry I can't draw the Crystal and Facet genes and I have yet to find an alternate source to help me with that, But if you would like I can ping you when I figure it out?
And/or I can just draw him with different genes such as Iridescent and Shimmer
or Basic which would save you the time and money?
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@lotuscatdragon D'oh I totally missed that xD I'd be ok with an iri/shim rendition! Let me know the total and I'll send it your way :3
@lotuscatdragon D'oh I totally missed that xD I'd be ok with an iri/shim rendition! Let me know the total and I'll send it your way :3
Qjihi7I.png
@opus13 since you are paying in gems it would be a total of 22g for the armor and the sword the Base and the Genes, and you can pay half before and the rest when I finish, does that sound good?
EDIT: Okay so I ended up drawing the Earth Emblem as well as the armor and the sword so that would bring your total up to 23g
@opus13 since you are paying in gems it would be a total of 22g for the armor and the sword the Base and the Genes, and you can pay half before and the rest when I finish, does that sound good?
EDIT: Okay so I ended up drawing the Earth Emblem as well as the armor and the sword so that would bring your total up to 23g
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
^
^
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---