Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 167
@VairaSmythe

Heya! I'm really sorry but I'm closed at the minute but I can add you on to the waitlist if you like?
@VairaSmythe

Heya! I'm really sorry but I'm closed at the minute but I can add you on to the waitlist if you like?
[quote name="MissCallieRose" date="2021-07-19 14:09:52" ] @/VairaSmythe Heya! I'm really sorry but I'm closed at the minute but I can add you on to the waitlist if you like? [/quote] @MissCallieRose Darn, too slow! I was pinged when you opened so I was so excited haha
MissCallieRose wrote on 2021-07-19 14:09:52:
@/VairaSmythe

@MissCallieRose Darn, too slow! I was pinged when you opened so I was so excited haha
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@MissCallieRose that's fine with me! i'll DM you my paypal info in a sec n_n
@MissCallieRose that's fine with me! i'll DM you my paypal info in a sec n_n
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@VairaSmythe

aw I'm so sorry! I didn't have them open long so I will definitley get to you when I am done with my other orders if that's ok? ;v;
@VairaSmythe

aw I'm so sorry! I didn't have them open long so I will definitley get to you when I am done with my other orders if that's ok? ;v;
@MissCallieRose
That sounds good to me! I will pm you my paypal email now :>
@MissCallieRose
That sounds good to me! I will pm you my paypal email now :>
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@MissCallieRose
Small imp base, please :>
@MissCallieRose
Small imp base, please :>
iYtOIWU.png
[quote name="MissCallieRose" date="2021-07-19 15:03:57" ] aw I'm so sorry! I didn't have them open long so I will definitley get to you when I am done with my other orders if that's ok? ;v; [/quote] @MissCallieRose !!! I would love that - just don't stress out over it, if you get to me and don't have the steam left, don't worry!
MissCallieRose wrote on 2021-07-19 15:03:57:
@MissCallieRose !!! I would love that - just don't stress out over it, if you get to me and don't have the steam left, don't worry!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@MissCallieRose

That works just fine for me!

The Faes would be Axel and this one (needs renamed). If they have to be no apparel, that is fine; but I would love Axel with the emblem, the winter wind, and the scarf if possible. No animation for either. :)
@MissCallieRose

That works just fine for me!

The Faes would be Axel and this one (needs renamed). If they have to be no apparel, that is fine; but I would love Axel with the emblem, the winter wind, and the scarf if possible. No animation for either. :)
k8WfPzK.png nfbFqx1.png qkA2LvD.png FR+3 | Ice Flight | G1s for Sale
Always accepting art for Axel.
@Bear

Thought so, just wanted to check ^^ They will just be $4 + $5.50 + $7 making $16.50 in total, would that be aright? ^^

@KitKatJo

fab! How about I do your SD first and then I can work on the Fae base once I'm done with my orders? ^^
@Bear

Thought so, just wanted to check ^^ They will just be $4 + $5.50 + $7 making $16.50 in total, would that be aright? ^^

@KitKatJo

fab! How about I do your SD first and then I can work on the Fae base once I'm done with my orders? ^^
@MissCallieRose
Yup that's fine :>
@MissCallieRose
Yup that's fine :>
iYtOIWU.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 166 167