Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 166 167
@MissCallieRose

That's totally fine! No rush on the Fae bases. If you want to just push those off for next time or in between openings, that's fine by me. :)
@MissCallieRose

That's totally fine! No rush on the Fae bases. If you want to just push those off for next time or in between openings, that's fine by me. :)
k8WfPzK.png nfbFqx1.png qkA2LvD.png FR+3 | Ice Flight | G1s for Sale
Always accepting art for Axel.
@Bear

Great, I have sent you the invoice and will get started on your pixels!

@KitKatJo

Fab! Do you want to PM me your paypal address then so I can send you an invoice? ^^ or you can send the money to callierose.commissions@gmail.com :)
@Bear

Great, I have sent you the invoice and will get started on your pixels!

@KitKatJo

Fab! Do you want to PM me your paypal address then so I can send you an invoice? ^^ or you can send the money to callierose.commissions@gmail.com :)
Hello! Is your waitlist still open?
Hello! Is your waitlist still open?
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@RealityMask

sure I can put you on my waitlist if you like ^^
@RealityMask

sure I can put you on my waitlist if you like ^^
@Taksony

Heya, I can take your order now ^^ Rynon is sooo gorgeous! He will just be $4.50 if that's aright, feel free to send your paypal email to me in PM and I can send you an invoice and get started :D
@Taksony

Heya, I can take your order now ^^ Rynon is sooo gorgeous! He will just be $4.50 if that's aright, feel free to send your paypal email to me in PM and I can send you an invoice and get started :D
@MissCallieRose
Thank you! :D
Just finished gening the guy up and I'm excited to get some lovely art for him! I'll send the PM in just a second~ c:
@MissCallieRose
Thank you! :D
Just finished gening the guy up and I'm excited to get some lovely art for him! I'll send the PM in just a second~ c:
myWuTrq.gif | Taks | They/Them |
ImgIGan.gif 6sfJde7.gif
Wi9Odmm.png 4XaEAuL.png
That sounds perfect, thank you! <3
That sounds perfect, thank you! <3
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
I'd love to be on your pinglist please!
I'd love to be on your pinglist please!
. . . she/her
@KitKatJo heya! Here is your finished pixel ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/3srW9hk.png[/img] thank you so much for ordering, I hope you like it <3
@KitKatJo

heya! Here is your finished pixel ^^

3srW9hk.png

thank you so much for ordering, I hope you like it <3

@Taksony And here is the ping for you finished pixel ^^ thank you so much for ordering again! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ESbHY8g.gif[/img] @Frionivalis hello again ^^ I am ready for your order now! they will be $15 in total, would that be aright? @seaofstars Heya, I'm ready for your order now if you still want it! Solstice is so gorgeous I love his colours [emoji=obelisk love size=1] he will be $6 altogether, would that be aright?
@Taksony

And here is the ping for you finished pixel ^^ thank you so much for ordering again!

ESbHY8g.gif

@Frionivalis

hello again ^^ I am ready for your order now! they will be $15 in total, would that be aright?

@seaofstars

Heya, I'm ready for your order now if you still want it! Solstice is so gorgeous I love his colours he will be $6 altogether, would that be aright?
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 166 167