Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 166 167
@starsystems

sorry, i don't do accents for gems :< do you still want them without?
@starsystems

sorry, i don't do accents for gems :< do you still want them without?
@MissCallieRose Oh shoot, sorry about that! Here's the scries without. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=629530&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=9&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=9&winggene=25&wings=121&auth=f1f654bfb6b7aea0fcb95375f13ebbb412848198&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@MissCallieRose Oh shoot, sorry about that! Here's the scries without.

scry?sdid=629530&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=9&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=9&winggene=25&wings=121&auth=f1f654bfb6b7aea0fcb95375f13ebbb412848198&dummyext=prev.png
@starsystems

awesome, that'll just be 200g then please!
@starsystems

awesome, that'll just be 200g then please!
@starsystems [img]https://i.imgur.com/BjnSdFT.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iNQJIxY.png[/img] Here's your pixels! Thank you so much for ordering, I hope you like them ^^ They're absolutley stunning dragons :D
@starsystems

BjnSdFT.png iNQJIxY.png

Here's your pixels! Thank you so much for ordering, I hope you like them ^^ They're absolutley stunning dragons :D
@MissCallieRose SCREAM oh my god i love them, thank you!!! And extra thank you for doing the accents wow - can I offer you a discounted RPG adopt in return? I can do one for 500k if you're interested, no need to pay ahead of time if you are but don't have the treasure!
@MissCallieRose SCREAM oh my god i love them, thank you!!! And extra thank you for doing the accents wow - can I offer you a discounted RPG adopt in return? I can do one for 500k if you're interested, no need to pay ahead of time if you are but don't have the treasure!
@starsystems

I'm so glad you like them :> considering they were just recolours of each other I thought I'd throw it in as a lil' bonus for ya (plus the gold really does make them pop). I would love to take you up on that but I am very broke treasure wise xD I will return if I ever get enough money!
@starsystems

I'm so glad you like them :> considering they were just recolours of each other I thought I'd throw it in as a lil' bonus for ya (plus the gold really does make them pop). I would love to take you up on that but I am very broke treasure wise xD I will return if I ever get enough money!
@MissCallieRose

slides in are there USD open slots right now? Sorry to be pinging you since it says its closed but well... Worth a try
@MissCallieRose

slides in are there USD open slots right now? Sorry to be pinging you since it says its closed but well... Worth a try
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy

Not at the moment, terribly sorry! Will be opening again once I finish my online exams at the end of May, would you like a ping?
@Mudy

Not at the moment, terribly sorry! Will be opening again once I finish my online exams at the end of May, would you like a ping?
@MissCallieRose

Absolutely! :D
That's even better because I will certainly have more financial capabilities by then haha <3

what is tax season
@MissCallieRose

Absolutely! :D
That's even better because I will certainly have more financial capabilities by then haha <3

what is tax season
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@MissCallieRose Ugh thank you again, I really appreciate it! <3 The offer is good whenever, just let me know when you want it! My slots are usually closed, but feel free to poke me anyway, I don't mind having one open for a favor.
@MissCallieRose Ugh thank you again, I really appreciate it! <3 The offer is good whenever, just let me know when you want it! My slots are usually closed, but feel free to poke me anyway, I don't mind having one open for a favor.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 166 167