Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1156 1157
@Pachirisu No worries! I should have counted before posting. Will you do these large slots in the future? Haha because 15 books (for 15 dragons) are the exact amount of books needed to complete my clan library for now :)
@Pachirisu No worries! I should have counted before posting. Will you do these large slots in the future? Haha because 15 books (for 15 dragons) are the exact amount of books needed to complete my clan library for now :)
'blue smedium banner
@bfkitsune dfjhsd i'm sorry! i'll open them again, of course, these are my favorite kind of slots.

@MarinaQuakenbush that's a lot of books! it's what... 225? but i can't really say much, as i want 14 books for every dragon i have (which is over 1000 total books needed, i think!) XD XD
@bfkitsune dfjhsd i'm sorry! i'll open them again, of course, these are my favorite kind of slots.

@MarinaQuakenbush that's a lot of books! it's what... 225? but i can't really say much, as i want 14 books for every dragon i have (which is over 1000 total books needed, i think!) XD XD
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu Lol! Oh no, I mean 15 books total for 1 book/dragon! Haha just to differentiate from the other type of slots you do where it's like 15 books/1 dragon.
@Pachirisu Lol! Oh no, I mean 15 books total for 1 book/dragon! Haha just to differentiate from the other type of slots you do where it's like 15 books/1 dragon.
'blue smedium banner
@Pachirisu That's okay!! I can wait :3 I think they're my favorite too
@Pachirisu That's okay!! I can wait :3 I think they're my favorite too
EDxOo1O.png
@MarinaQuakenbush oh i see! well these slots are the 15-25 for one dragon type. as for doing jumbo slots of the regular type: i don't think i will open any! 10 books/slot for separate dragons is my max, i think, as getting all the colors adds more time and difficulty! this sort, for one dragon, is nice because once i get 3-5 colors that all look lovely together, i can just focus in on the books and get to coloring!
@MarinaQuakenbush oh i see! well these slots are the 15-25 for one dragon type. as for doing jumbo slots of the regular type: i don't think i will open any! 10 books/slot for separate dragons is my max, i think, as getting all the colors adds more time and difficulty! this sort, for one dragon, is nice because once i get 3-5 colors that all look lovely together, i can just focus in on the books and get to coloring!
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu Would that type of 3-5 color palette thing work with this guy? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=171&bodygene=41&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=12&winggene=41&wings=1&auth=6b3f1ea7aca0e6f21fe1d32ccd435ba0eb40b6b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Or would that be a bit too hard to get colors off of? Because i do have a backup dragon if that would be too hard.
@Pachirisu

Would that type of 3-5 color palette thing work with this guy?

dragon?age=0&body=171&bodygene=41&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=12&winggene=41&wings=1&auth=6b3f1ea7aca0e6f21fe1d32ccd435ba0eb40b6b6&dummyext=prev.png

Or would that be a bit too hard to get colors off of? Because i do have a backup dragon if that would be too hard.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Pachirisu Oh shoot, sorry, I totally misread the text then! Good thing I didn't get a slot. Totally understand not wanting to do too big a slot then since it's more intensive. I recently started working overnight shift and am so tired XD
@Pachirisu Oh shoot, sorry, I totally misread the text then! Good thing I didn't get a slot. Totally understand not wanting to do too big a slot then since it's more intensive. I recently started working overnight shift and am so tired XD
'blue smedium banner
@Pachirisu Hello, my order details are as follows. (I hope I'm doing this right) I'd like to order 15 books for this [b]dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48324453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483245/48324453_350.png[/img] [/url] Book Codes: M15 L4 L16 L20 L19 S13 M29 L17 L11 L22 M13 M21 M28 S16 M32 Trinkets on left: B6L2, T4, T13 Trinkets on right: B6R2, T1, T7 Shelf: SH4 XL Would that be 66KT in total?
@Pachirisu Hello, my order details are as follows.

(I hope I'm doing this right)

I'd like to order 15 books for this dragon:

48324453_350.png

Book Codes:

M15

L4

L16

L20

L19

S13

M29

L17

L11

L22

M13

M21

M28

S16

M32

Trinkets on left: B6L2, T4, T13

Trinkets on right: B6R2, T1, T7

Shelf: SH4 XL

Would that be 66KT in total?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Plushstiel oh he babey. i could certainly get at least 4 colors out of him easily, and probably the full 5 if you're wanting that many! i'm seeing a pale orange (his tummy), a mid orange and darker orange (his shoulder/side), and the warm pale yellow of course of his wings. perhaps his horn color as well? i can pull up a quick palette if you'd like to see them all together.

@DrakeDynasty that's only 5 books that you've chosen, would you like me to choose the other 10? and the total would be 164kt for the 15 books, 6 accessories, and 1 shelf!

@Baz a handsome lad! 166kt is correct! i'll make a note to double check your shelf size before posting your order, and automatically upgrade you if that's what's needed!

@Plushstiel oh he babey. i could certainly get at least 4 colors out of him easily, and probably the full 5 if you're wanting that many! i'm seeing a pale orange (his tummy), a mid orange and darker orange (his shoulder/side), and the warm pale yellow of course of his wings. perhaps his horn color as well? i can pull up a quick palette if you'd like to see them all together.

@DrakeDynasty that's only 5 books that you've chosen, would you like me to choose the other 10? and the total would be 164kt for the 15 books, 6 accessories, and 1 shelf!

@Baz a handsome lad! 166kt is correct! i'll make a note to double check your shelf size before posting your order, and automatically upgrade you if that's what's needed!

GkfDmNh.png
@Quickpaint wonderful! your total is 206kt/g!
@Quickpaint wonderful! your total is 206kt/g!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 988 989 990 991 992 ... 1156 1157