Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bouncy Pixels (new breed!) [35k][CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Fyora
Pick up!
@Fyora
Pick up!
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
@Senpai
Pick up!
As always, if there's anything you'd like changed, just tell me.
@Senpai
Pick up!
As always, if there's anything you'd like changed, just tell me.
@Lacybug
Ping me if you ever make wcs/imps/rbs!
@Lacybug
Ping me if you ever make wcs/imps/rbs!
@Lacybug

Thank you tons!
@Lacybug

Thank you tons!
@Lacybug
Oh, nah
@Lacybug
Oh, nah
adopts.pngdragons.png
@Lacybug These are so cute I have to have one! [b]Link/Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=65&wing=13&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=65&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Male or Female base:[/b] Female [b]Eyelashes?[/b] Yes [b]Colors (inc. eyes) & Genes:[/b] Arcane Eyes. Magenta/Mulberry/Magenta Crystal/Facet/Glimmer [b]Other:[/b] Can you include an Arcane Emblem on her forehead please?
@Lacybug

These are so cute I have to have one!

Link/Dragon Image:
dragonpic2.php?body=65&wing=13&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=65&elem=9&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Male or Female base: Female
Eyelashes? Yes
Colors (inc. eyes) & Genes: Arcane Eyes. Magenta/Mulberry/Magenta Crystal/Facet/Glimmer
Other: Can you include an Arcane Emblem on her forehead please?
iCQngUZ.png
@Lacybug I knew better than to come into the adoptables section! Something in here is always adorable XD Link/Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21132640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211327/21132640_350.png[/img] [/url] Male or Female base: Male :D Eyelashes? Sure! Crysalus is okay with being pretty ;) Colors (inc. eyes) & Genes: Coal/Mulberry/Mulberry Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer with Shadow eyes Other: I can take the gloomwillow guide off of him to keep it out of your way if you need! And thank you in advance, Crysalus is very excited to have some art to his name c:
@Lacybug

I knew better than to come into the adoptables section! Something in here is always adorable XD

Link/Dragon Image:
21132640_350.png

Male or Female base: Male :D
Eyelashes? Sure! Crysalus is okay with being pretty ;)
Colors (inc. eyes) & Genes: Coal/Mulberry/Mulberry Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer with Shadow eyes
Other: I can take the gloomwillow guide off of him to keep it out of your way if you need! And thank you in advance, Crysalus is very excited to have some art to his name c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@lacybug thanku shes perfect ovo
@lacybug thanku shes perfect ovo
goSc2L4.png
@Cuddleh
@SucenaZQ
So sorry for the wait, but you both have been accepted. :) If you're no longer interested however, please just let me know asap.
@Cuddleh
@SucenaZQ
So sorry for the wait, but you both have been accepted. :) If you're no longer interested however, please just let me know asap.
@Lacybug

I am so definitely still interested! I don't have the funds right now though (I just bought my first sprite! :D). Would it be okay to send you the treasure as soon as I get it? I'm fine with waiting a bit longer/having mine done after others as I would never expect you to work on it until you've been paid; I really do want one of these little guys c:
@Lacybug

I am so definitely still interested! I don't have the funds right now though (I just bought my first sprite! :D). Would it be okay to send you the treasure as soon as I get it? I'm fine with waiting a bit longer/having mine done after others as I would never expect you to work on it until you've been paid; I really do want one of these little guys c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7