Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Birbs [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@sourcrowla finished! ngl i started on it before you even paid just because i was just excited tbh (it ended up being one of my favs to make so far??) hope you like it! tell me if you need anything changed c:

2crk8wh.gif
@sourcrowla finished! ngl i started on it before you even paid just because i was just excited tbh (it ended up being one of my favs to make so far??) hope you like it! tell me if you need anything changed c:

2crk8wh.gif
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
@thughyung

thank you so much!! its perfect i love it :3
@thughyung

thank you so much!! its perfect i love it :3
tumblr_inline_o5hoq04kvl1rwvlex_500.gif
bump! :D
bump! :D
+3 FR (EST)

@Vanq (I really can't believe Cobweb won this oh gosh I'm really, really happy for her!!) @thughyung [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13419046][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/134191/13419046.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes[/b]: IriShimCrack! [b]Element Cup/custom/no cup[/b]: I-if there was any possible way you could fill the cup with worms I would be forever grateful, omg. If not, that's [i]totally[/i] fine, and I'd like a Nature cup, please! [b]Apparel:[/b] Whatever apparel you're feeling! If you could at least do her goggles, I would love it! [b]Animated:[/b] [b]yes[/b]/no (please!) [b]Speech bubble:[/b] [b]yes[/b]/no - if yes, what does it say? ". . ." [b]Notes:[/b] These adopts are so, so cute!! Thank you in advance!
@Vanq
(I really can't believe Cobweb won this oh gosh I'm really, really happy for her!!)

@thughyung
Dragon Image: 13419046.png
Genes: IriShimCrack!
Element Cup/custom/no cup: I-if there was any possible way you could fill the cup with worms I would be forever grateful, omg. If not, that's totally fine, and I'd like a Nature cup, please!
Apparel: Whatever apparel you're feeling! If you could at least do her goggles, I would love it!
Animated: yes/no (please!)
Speech bubble: yes/no - if yes, what does it say? ". . ."
Notes: These adopts are so, so cute!! Thank you in advance!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@thughyung These are so adorable! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32709/3270847_350.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] Speckle/Seraph/Underbelly [b]Element Cup/custom/no cup:[/b] Would it be possible for me to have a custom Nature cup? I'd love the cup to have a little plant in it if possible - [url=http://rowhousenest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/IMG_2594.jpg]like this image[/url], though the plant can be smaller. If not, that's okay! [b]Apparel:[/b] Halfmoon glasses, green aviator scarf [b]Animated:[/b] Yes [b]Speech bubble:[/b] No [b]Notes:[/b] Thanks so much!
@thughyung
These are so adorable!

Dragon Image:
3270847_350.png
Genes: Speckle/Seraph/Underbelly
Element Cup/custom/no cup: Would it be possible for me to have a custom Nature cup? I'd love the cup to have a little plant in it if possible - like this image, though the plant can be smaller. If not, that's okay!
Apparel: Halfmoon glasses, green aviator scarf
Animated: Yes
Speech bubble: No
Notes: Thanks so much!
Z1Mernw.png
@Vanq @Aarune congrats! i'll see what apparel i can fit on it and i'll let you guys know the price~ i'll also try the worms :D

@Havendre that'll be 25k with the plant!
@Vanq @Aarune congrats! i'll see what apparel i can fit on it and i'll let you guys know the price~ i'll also try the worms :D

@Havendre that'll be 25k with the plant!
+3 FR (EST)

@Vanq @Aarune it'll be 32k! hope you like it c:

ezq4ci.gif
@Vanq @Aarune it'll be 32k! hope you like it c:

ezq4ci.gif
+3 FR (EST)

@thughyung
OH MY GOODNESS!! IT'S SO ADORABLE!! THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH, YOU EVEN ANIMATED HER ELLIPSES AND PUT THE WORMIES IN THE CUP OH GOSH!! Thank you!!!
@Vanq
I'm terribly sorry if my little worms pushed the price overboard; I'm completely willing to make it up to you if need be..! ;w;
@thughyung
OH MY GOODNESS!! IT'S SO ADORABLE!! THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH, YOU EVEN ANIMATED HER ELLIPSES AND PUT THE WORMIES IN THE CUP OH GOSH!! Thank you!!!
@Vanq
I'm terribly sorry if my little worms pushed the price overboard; I'm completely willing to make it up to you if need be..! ;w;
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune i wasn't sure if you meant to put worms as the decoration on the cup or to.. literally fill the cup w/ worms, but i'm glad you like it!! :D
@Aarune i wasn't sure if you meant to put worms as the decoration on the cup or to.. literally fill the cup w/ worms, but i'm glad you like it!! :D
+3 FR (EST)

@thughyung
Ah, no worries, I meant to fill the cup with worms! You did wonderfully!!!
@thughyung
Ah, no worries, I meant to fill the cup with worms! You did wonderfully!!!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56