Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Birbs [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@TimeOblivion sorry didn't get the ping bc u accidentally misspelled my username, but yep, here ya go :D i hope your friend likes it! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c2b67e9c01b44bb274ee0a42f77bcc83/tumblr_oqsxfglFkX1rnwpdvo3_r10_400.gif[/img]
@TimeOblivion sorry didn't get the ping bc u accidentally misspelled my username, but
yep, here ya go :D i hope your friend likes it!

tumblr_oqsxfglFkX1rnwpdvo3_r10_400.gif
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
@thughyung Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32653316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326534/32653316_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Crystal, Current, Basic Apparel: [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] [item=Obsidian Roundhorn] [item=Gold Aviator Coat] [item=Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb] Animated: yes Payment Method: treasure (tell me how much 'cause I'm bad at math :>) Notes (cup, speech bubble, etc?): About the horns, they would probably look better on top of the veil. I'm not entirely sure if this is too much detail. If it really doesn't look good, remove the horns and keep the veil, although it would be amazing if all the apparel mentioned was possible to add! Thank you <3 Also your art is incredibly adorable and I will more than likely buy more in the future [s]once I'm no longer broke[/s] :D
@thughyung Dragon Image:

32653316_350.png

Genes: Crystal, Current, Basic
Apparel:
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Obsidian Roundhorn Gold Aviator Coat Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb
Animated: yes
Payment Method: treasure (tell me how much 'cause I'm bad at math :>)
Notes (cup, speech bubble, etc?): About the horns, they would probably look better on top of the veil. I'm not entirely sure if this is too much detail. If it really doesn't look good, remove the horns and keep the veil, although it would be amazing if all the apparel mentioned was possible to add! Thank you <3

Also your art is incredibly adorable and I will more than likely buy more in the future once I'm no longer broke :D
Farewell
@JackdawShark that's fine! ill see which way looks better c: also, thank you omg i appreciate it
your girl will be 43k (i haven't made the veil or the aviator coat yet, so i'm sorry if it takes a day or so!)
@JackdawShark that's fine! ill see which way looks better c: also, thank you omg i appreciate it
your girl will be 43k (i haven't made the veil or the aviator coat yet, so i'm sorry if it takes a day or so!)
+3 FR (EST)

@JackdawShark here ya go :D hope it's okay! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/13928a62c51bae4d32f817bad9d6a05e/tumblr_oqsxfglFkX1rnwpdvo2_r13_250.gif[/img]
@JackdawShark here ya go :D hope it's okay!

tumblr_oqsxfglFkX1rnwpdvo2_r13_250.gif
+3 FR (EST)

@thughyung Oh my word, she's absolutely adorable!!! Thank you! <3
@thughyung Oh my word, she's absolutely adorable!!! Thank you! <3
Farewell
@thughyung [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34319950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343200/34319950_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Primary Obsidian Metallic Secondary Obsidian Alloy Tertiary White Opal [b]Apparel:[/b] [center][item=obsidian roundhorn][item=gossamer silk veil][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=gossamer wing silks][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Gossamer Tail Bangle][/center] [b]Animated:[/b] Yes, No, Maybe so. [b]Payment Method: [/b]Treasure [b]Notes:[/b] Is it possible to get one animated and one copy non-animated? What is the total? Thanks!
@thughyung
Dragon Image:

34319950_350.png

Genes:
Primary Obsidian Metallic
Secondary Obsidian Alloy
Tertiary White Opal
Apparel:
Obsidian Roundhorn Gossamer Silk Veil Black Tulip Flowerfall Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Gossamer Tail Bangle
Animated: Yes, No, Maybe so.
Payment Method: Treasure
Notes: Is it possible to get one animated and one copy non-animated? What is the total? Thanks!
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@HereBeKanna sorry for such a delayed reply!! the total would be 59k!
it may take a day or so to finish since i have some irl stuff going on right now
@HereBeKanna sorry for such a delayed reply!! the total would be 59k!
it may take a day or so to finish since i have some irl stuff going on right now
+3 FR (EST)

@thughyung Sweet! I'd actually like to pay in gems if that's alright. How much gems would 59kT be?
@thughyung Sweet! I'd actually like to pay in gems if that's alright. How much gems would 59kT be?
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@HereBeKanna ~73 gems
1:800 (mixed is fine, or either or)
@HereBeKanna ~73 gems
1:800 (mixed is fine, or either or)
+3 FR (EST)

@thughyung Perfect. I'll send over the payment through PM now!
@thughyung Perfect. I'll send over the payment through PM now!
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56