Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flailing Spirals [BUSY]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@salamanderpie so if I were to do the accent, I would owe you 12 fodder?

Hmm. Would you take preleveled ones at 1T so they're worth more? I only have 8 on hand at the moment.
@salamanderpie so if I were to do the accent, I would owe you 12 fodder?

Hmm. Would you take preleveled ones at 1T so they're worth more? I only have 8 on hand at the moment.
@Kaolyn
I calculated it as fodder to pay for the accent bribe specifically, which came out to:
8 fodder
+the base/genes price in treasure or gems (33,000 T/48.88G)

[Base(20,000) + Glim(5,000) + Cherub(8,000)] I won't make you pay for peregrine if it's gonna be covered by an accent. less work for me too

I miscalculated in my last post because apparently I can't do math late at night. @_@

If we take off the accent, then price for the adopt is 41,000t, no fodder. (Peregrine)
@Kaolyn
I calculated it as fodder to pay for the accent bribe specifically, which came out to:
8 fodder
+the base/genes price in treasure or gems (33,000 T/48.88G)

[Base(20,000) + Glim(5,000) + Cherub(8,000)] I won't make you pay for peregrine if it's gonna be covered by an accent. less work for me too

I miscalculated in my last post because apparently I can't do math late at night. @_@

If we take off the accent, then price for the adopt is 41,000t, no fodder. (Peregrine)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie *hoards my treasure* Q^Q

33kt would be about another 5 more fodders. Mmmm. +54kt would be 87kt total.

How about if I level all 8 to lv7 and send them all for 1T is that okay? They exalt for about 11kt so yeah there we go xD

Sorry I have this thing about treasure lol.
@Salamanderpie *hoards my treasure* Q^Q

33kt would be about another 5 more fodders. Mmmm. +54kt would be 87kt total.

How about if I level all 8 to lv7 and send them all for 1T is that okay? They exalt for about 11kt so yeah there we go xD

Sorry I have this thing about treasure lol.
@Kaolyn

I can accept that. Send the CRs when you're ready and I'll get started.

(Do.. You buy all your adoptables with fodder? :0)
@Kaolyn

I can accept that. Send the CRs when you're ready and I'll get started.

(Do.. You buy all your adoptables with fodder? :0)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie whenever I can xD right, give me a bit and I'll start sending them.

Edit: I may end up sending 10 of them at level 6 as I've just received a shipment of two dozen and much quantity over quality

Yes I traffic dragons shhh
@Salamanderpie whenever I can xD right, give me a bit and I'll start sending them.

Edit: I may end up sending 10 of them at level 6 as I've just received a shipment of two dozen and much quantity over quality

Yes I traffic dragons shhh
@Kaolyn whichever way works!
@Kaolyn whichever way works!
@Kaolyn Just letting you know I'm starting work on your adopt, I'll send it to you once you've sent the rest of the CRs.

So far I've made a note you've sent 3 lvl 6s, so you still owe 7?
@Kaolyn Just letting you know I'm starting work on your adopt, I'll send it to you once you've sent the rest of the CRs.

So far I've made a note you've sent 3 lvl 6s, so you still owe 7?
These have got to be the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I must have one.
These have got to be the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. I must have one.
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
@salamanderpie yep. Working on limited space (I have a network of fodder suppliers xD) so I'd need to send them in batches.
@salamanderpie yep. Working on limited space (I have a network of fodder suppliers xD) so I'd need to send them in batches.
@nocturnite
Let me know what dragon you'd like me to make an adopt for and I will do it!

@Kaolyn I understand, no rush! (You'll just get you adopt later than sooner :B)
@nocturnite
Let me know what dragon you'd like me to make an adopt for and I will do it!

@Kaolyn I understand, no rush! (You'll just get you adopt later than sooner :B)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25