Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flailing Spirals [BUSY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@BladesFire with the fourth, I'll tack on 1,000 T (instead of another 8,000 T because I decided to provide a 'bulk' discount, we'll see how far that goes) so that the total comes to 61,000. Still gonna do the clawtips for free.

If that sounds good, I'll start working on yours once I finish my other order. (: Feel free to send payment once I get started on yours! (I can ping you if you'd like)
@BladesFire with the fourth, I'll tack on 1,000 T (instead of another 8,000 T because I decided to provide a 'bulk' discount, we'll see how far that goes) so that the total comes to 61,000. Still gonna do the clawtips for free.

If that sounds good, I'll start working on yours once I finish my other order. (: Feel free to send payment once I get started on yours! (I can ping you if you'd like)
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie Sent it now since I am going to bed, hope that is okay! So excited for this! And no pressure, take your time!
@Salamanderpie Sent it now since I am going to bed, hope that is okay! So excited for this! And no pressure, take your time!
@Shuffluffalo [img]http://i.imgur.com/GpIh9iM.png[/img] Here you go!
@Shuffluffalo

GpIh9iM.png

Here you go!
At2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.pngAt2OOoC.png
@Salamanderpie

Oh man it's perfect!! Thank you so much =3
@Salamanderpie

Oh man it's perfect!! Thank you so much =3
xg88mqt.png
@Salamanderpie

Hello! I'd like to order one of your fab adopts! Are you still open to slots? And is there any kind of order form I should fill out? ^ ^
@Salamanderpie

Hello! I'd like to order one of your fab adopts! Are you still open to slots? And is there any kind of order form I should fill out? ^ ^
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous

I don't really have an order form, but yes I am open! Just tell me which Spiral you'd like, and what apparel. My prices are on the front, but I'll help calculate total price before I start your order.
@Pusillanimous

I don't really have an order form, but yes I am open! Just tell me which Spiral you'd like, and what apparel. My prices are on the front, but I'll help calculate total price before I start your order.
[center]@Salamanderpie Okay! I have a spiral whose literal EXISTENCE is flailing. XD Here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10769830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107699/10769830_350.png[/img] [/url] As for apparel: His [b]Wizard's Hat[/b] (And if you could make it cover his eyes at least a little, that would be amazing), the [b]Green Breeches[/b], and [b]Emerald Deepsea Bulb[/b]. :)[/center] How much would that be?
@Salamanderpie

Okay! I have a spiral whose literal EXISTENCE is flailing. XD Here he is:

10769830_350.png

As for apparel: His Wizard's Hat (And if you could make it cover his eyes at least a little, that would be amazing), the Green Breeches, and Emerald Deepsea Bulb. :)

How much would that be?
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous 20,000 +16,000 Speckle/Facet (Belly is free) +24,000 (3x8,000) Apparel _____________ 60,000 T I can definitely try to cover his eye! It might look a little odd but I'll figure it out somehow. (How do you feel about a super huge pupil?) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f5/8a/08/f58a0899988c2ef803aec090209a83fc.jpg[/img]
@Pusillanimous

+16,000 Speckle/Facet (Belly is free)
+24,000 (3x8,000) Apparel

I can definitely try to cover his eye! It might look a little odd but I'll figure it out somehow.

(How do you feel about a super huge pupil?)
f58a0899988c2ef803aec090209a83fc.jpg
@Salamanderpie

I'm totally down with that! Thank you! I'll send it over immediately!
@Salamanderpie

I'm totally down with that! Thank you! I'll send it over immediately!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous
Payment received! I'll work on it once the first order is filled. c:
@Pusillanimous
Payment received! I'll work on it once the first order is filled. c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25