Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cutie Pie Adopts! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@Astro0 may i be added to a pinglist? these are awesome but all my SDs already have art (and im waiting until the color expansion to get new ones ri p)
@Astro0 may i be added to a pinglist? these are awesome but all my SDs already have art (and im waiting until the color expansion to get new ones ri p)
@avey Sure thing! When did you want to be pinged? Or did you want to go on a pinglists for a new breed? (sorry, new to adoptable!)
@avey Sure thing! When did you want to be pinged? Or did you want to go on a pinglists for a new breed? (sorry, new to adoptable!)
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0 ahh these are gorgeous! Can I go on the wait list please? :)
@Astro0 ahh these are gorgeous! Can I go on the wait list please? :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky Sure thing!! (random question but do you happen to go on the belltree forums to?)
@Trickilicky Sure thing!! (random question but do you happen to go on the belltree forums to?)
!
@Astro0 haha yes!! It was TBT that got me into FR, now I'm stuck here in dragon hell heaven!
@Astro0 haha yes!! It was TBT that got me into FR, now I'm stuck here in dragon hell heaven!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky OMG if your name is trickilicky on tbt as well then you've gotten some art from me before! I'm Astro0 on there too :D haha same, I found FR through there too!!
@Trickilicky OMG if your name is trickilicky on tbt as well then you've gotten some art from me before! I'm Astro0 on there too :D haha same, I found FR through there too!!
!
@Astro0 lol I just went to your profile and seen we're already friends, I must of added you last summer when I joined! I'm so thick >_<
Yes I remember the art, you drew my XMen OC, and some ACNL characters :D Oh my gosh did you win a FR art competition? Your vista is awesome, congrats!!!
@Astro0 lol I just went to your profile and seen we're already friends, I must of added you last summer when I joined! I'm so thick >_<
Yes I remember the art, you drew my XMen OC, and some ACNL characters :D Oh my gosh did you win a FR art competition? Your vista is awesome, congrats!!!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky Ahhh it must have been!! I completely forgot hahaha! Yesss I loved drawing your OC! was soo fun :D
My vista is for joining the comic competition! I did have an accent win the festival contest too >_< FR's competitions are addicting haha
@Trickilicky Ahhh it must have been!! I completely forgot hahaha! Yesss I loved drawing your OC! was soo fun :D
My vista is for joining the comic competition! I did have an accent win the festival contest too >_< FR's competitions are addicting haha
!
@Astro0 the pic you drew of LB has been my phone's wallpaper since the day you sent it to me, I love it! It's inspired many an X-Men story, hahaha.
Omg that's so cool and exciting, congrats! Are you entering the Trickmurk festival comp this year?
@Astro0 the pic you drew of LB has been my phone's wallpaper since the day you sent it to me, I love it! It's inspired many an X-Men story, hahaha.
Omg that's so cool and exciting, congrats! Are you entering the Trickmurk festival comp this year?
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky aaa i'm so glad :') I hope so! Probably start working on it tomorrow :D
@Trickilicky aaa i'm so glad :') I hope so! Probably start working on it tomorrow :D
!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103