Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cutie Pie Adopts! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
I wish you best of luck @Astro0!

I'm another without art skills, but I'd be happy to be passed on as part of the customer pinglist. ^^
I wish you best of luck @Astro0!

I'm another without art skills, but I'd be happy to be passed on as part of the customer pinglist. ^^

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png

@Astro0

It's sad for us that you're closing shop :( But I totally understand where you're at.

Please pass my name on to the winner of your auction.

Good luck for the future. :)

@Astro0

It's sad for us that you're closing shop :( But I totally understand where you're at.

Please pass my name on to the winner of your auction.

Good luck for the future. :)
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
@Astro0 I would like my name to be passed on to whoever wins the auction please. Best of luck!
@Astro0 I would like my name to be passed on to whoever wins the auction please. Best of luck!
cEYuTGf.png
@Astro0 Good luck with everything in life! Also, please pass my name on to whoever wins the auction. Thank you <3
@Astro0 Good luck with everything in life! Also, please pass my name on to whoever wins the auction. Thank you <3
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gif deitydoll_flamecaller_v2_by_dogi_crimson-dak9c7f.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Thank you all for your replies! I have you down for either an auction ping or passing you along :) Its nice to see some familiar names around here and thank you all for your best wishes!

@Phoenixfyre @wingedRenegade @Oboe @SingapuraSixx @CupcakeCass @Annalynn @Azurenight @FailCat13 @Pyroclastic @Anacapri @Aganna @dragonpsyche @HiddenGalaxy @DemonKitty1 @quirkysilvester @CupcakeCass @GrumpyCatlover
Thank you all for your replies! I have you down for either an auction ping or passing you along :) Its nice to see some familiar names around here and thank you all for your best wishes!

@Phoenixfyre @wingedRenegade @Oboe @SingapuraSixx @CupcakeCass @Annalynn @Azurenight @FailCat13 @Pyroclastic @Anacapri @Aganna @dragonpsyche @HiddenGalaxy @DemonKitty1 @quirkysilvester @CupcakeCass @GrumpyCatlover
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0

Sorry to hear you are loosing interest in this game :(

i like to be passed on to the winner please! :) thanks and hope some day you will come back to this game! :)
@Astro0

Sorry to hear you are loosing interest in this game :(

i like to be passed on to the winner please! :) thanks and hope some day you will come back to this game! :)
1BdMCur.png
@Astro0

I'd like to be passed on to whoever wins please :)
I wish the best of luck to you~
@Astro0

I'd like to be passed on to whoever wins please :)
I wish the best of luck to you~
Wolven.gif
Oh man, please forgive me for bringing back this super old thread - but I just found some of the artwork by @Astro0 and am absolutely in love with it! Does anyone know what happened with this auction / who ended up buying the bases? (Also, sorry for the mass ping)

Oh man, please forgive me for bringing back this super old thread - but I just found some of the artwork by @Astro0 and am absolutely in love with it! Does anyone know what happened with this auction / who ended up buying the bases? (Also, sorry for the mass ping)

z0HlerP.png
@Bookwyrm12

CupcakeCass has a new thread now I think.
@Bookwyrm12

CupcakeCass has a new thread now I think.
@Bookwyrm12 They were bought by CupcakeCass and you can buy them here!

I'm glad I bought one and I save all artist information. Thanks for pinging me!
@Bookwyrm12 They were bought by CupcakeCass and you can buy them here!

I'm glad I bought one and I save all artist information. Thanks for pinging me!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103